Reviews for She Didn't Have Time
chylerwalsh chapter 6 . 2/10/2009
GREAT story! I love Brucas to the moon and back.
Ghostwriter chapter 6 . 12/14/2008
If this is the end, great story. If there's more, hope to see it soon. Catch ya on the flip side.
princetongirl chapter 7 . 7/17/2007
loved it update soon
DanaJaycee chapter 1 . 1/25/2006
Hey girlie... I love this! One of my current favorite songs... And in my opinion, it was not rushed in the end, just to let you know... It was like a movie ending when you see where everyone is later on in life.

Absolutely loved it! (It made me cry... lol)

You should write another one, I think!
Nova-Star12 chapter 6 . 1/18/2006

Team Frank chapter 6 . 1/17/2006
That was good, I haven't heard the song which would have probably made it easier. The only criticism I have is that it was quite rushed at the end; otherwise I have no objection to the end because it all turns out the way it should!
harroc83 chapter 6 . 1/17/2006
this was awesome totally loved it. Zit was honest and not fluff completely believeable. thanks 4 da post . peace
Mags0607 chapter 6 . 1/16/2006
this was cute, and i love that song. It was a nice, happy story, and I liked it.
PeterClaire chapter 6 . 1/16/2006
i loved this story. i loved how they got married in brooke's backyard and lucas adopting heidi as his own and that brooke was pregnant and named the baby Ayden.
LuvAngel448 chapter 6 . 1/16/2006
That was so sweet! Brucas is a family!
INACTIVEACCOUNT243095 chapter 6 . 1/16/2006
the pacing is too rushed at the end. this could be an interesting song fic or regular fic if you took the time and effort.
LuvAngel448 chapter 5 . 1/16/2006
Aw how sweet! Please please update soon!
cleartape chapter 2 . 1/16/2006
this is good, i like it. update soon
LuvAngel448 chapter 2 . 1/16/2006
This is so good and I love that song! Please update soon!