Reviews for Neko
Loved it. Please consider a sequel? Possibly when Light regains his memories?
dyingUta chapter 3 . 4/10
aren't okamas crossdressers? I don't think it's an accurate translation for gay guys. the word you're looking for is twink and light is definitely one
James-is-a-Fanboy chapter 5 . 1/13
I kinda really hate this pairing but... I really liked this, it's well written, has a nice story, and while I think it might have got a bit ooc at some points, it's good.

I might even look up some other fics with this pairing. Maybe.

Anyways the point is, I enjoyed it, you did a good job.

What was the deal with the author's not at chapter 4 btw? I'm really curious now.
TOO-MANY-FANDOMZ chapter 1 . 11/4/2017
Never fucking mind
TOO-MANY-FANDOMZ chapter 1 . 11/4/2017
Neko actually means 'cat' in Japanese, uke is the Japanese word for the submissive partner
Guest chapter 5 . 11/2/2017
im crying its so gr88
Dbzgirl1011 chapter 2 . 11/1/2017
Thsi is the most beautiful fanfiction on earthhhhhhhhhhh
Alex Brin chapter 5 . 7/23/2017
SOOOO FLUUUUFFFFYYYY!
bartlettpear chapter 5 . 3/15/2017
This was a cute story, a nice dose of fluff to help me recover from all the angst and drama I am coming across.
bartlettpear chapter 4 . 3/15/2017
Cheers to your well written smut, I want to see next time when they switch now haha The hi afterwards was cute. L's first time seriously sounded awesome, lucky person.
AngelesPG chapter 5 . 2/5/2017
Me encanto y tiene sentido de que las cosas se han diferentes gracias por esta pequeña historia me encanto, espero que sigas escribiendo sobre este par
Brittany chapter 4 . 8/12/2016
It was amazing honestly
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 2 . 6/23/2016
I loved the criteria list, and how L used it to tease Light. Where did you get the list?
Guest chapter 4 . 3/17/2016
Hehehe I'm an insomniac and have not slept in days so this gives me something to rad at night to keep me occupied
Guest chapter 5 . 1/20/2016
i legitimately have only one qualm with this beautiful art called writing you have created. did light seriously kiss l right after he'd just thrown up?