Reviews for Sakura's Revelation
to short but good
CatLover444 chapter 1 . 3/11/2014
Very Sweet!1111222222222222222222222
NarutoRocks21113043 chapter 1 . 10/11/2008
Short yet awesome, this is one of the first fic I read and is still one of the greatest oneshots I have seen. Great Job!
Hides-His-Heart chapter 1 . 9/21/2008
this story was very romantic please write more Naruto and Sakura story.
BloodyBlueMoon chapter 1 . 4/22/2008
Lol, it's good!
Ower chapter 1 . 12/9/2007
Cute, loved it. Not much more tu say
Kagome854003 chapter 1 . 8/5/2007
WOW I LOVED IT!SO CUTE LOL..AWESOME JOB
SakuNaruLover chapter 1 . 6/22/2007
Sakura lowered her hand near his crouch, not touching it thought

Sakura rested her head on his shoulder. ‘First kiss, done. Fist night…'

Lol, I knew it, Sakura is a pervertXD
Thien Minh chapter 1 . 6/10/2007
That was so good. I loved it. I just love reading NaruSaku fics! And I enjoyed that part when Sakura said his lips are not virging though. _And when Sasuke thought to himself, not bad Uzumaki, not bad.

Anyway, loved your fic. Hope to read more NaruSaku from you. _

Ja!
jere7782 chapter 1 . 5/8/2007
Good JOb!

I love the narxsak fic.

His lips are not virgin though, remember his did kiss sasuke (by mistake)
010101010101010101010 chapter 1 . 1/28/2007
Great fic

It left me with some questions, Like:

Why did Sasuke attacked Sakura when he came back?

Sakura is saying that Naruto's lips are still virgin, but didn't he went out with Hinata? didn't they kiss during the time they went out?

At the end it Says "First kiss, done", does that mean her first kiss, his first kiss, their first kiss, or all of them?

I seriously think that you should turn this into a Two Shot.

NaruSaku 4ever
bumike99 chapter 1 . 12/29/2006
I liked it and i agree with everyone else that you should make this a little bit longer
Kane the Warrior chapter 1 . 11/25/2006
Holy shit, that was freaking awesome! Nothing like a little NaruSaku fluff to help cheer a person up. Hell, I don't think I can get any more cheery. I've read so much fluff it's enough to make a person gag out of overload of... well, fluffiness. I absolutely loved this! Yay yay yay yay yay! Omg, I can't wait for more from you! Keep up the good work! Oh, and please update 'Just Naruto.' That's my favorite out of all your fics, and I can't wait for the next chapter! I've read it some three times already. Again, keep up the good work!
UnknownShinobi chapter 1 . 8/9/2006
LOL! Nice ending. Sweet and funny. Great job.
Kazama-Arashi chapter 1 . 8/8/2006
that was absolutely great you should turn this into a full story