Reviews for Consequences
don.tcare chapter 12 . 7/2/2006
heya! this story was good and funny

i thought of a punishment for Dean; He can't have any Gunns for like.. a month? he likes his gunns
noname32 chapter 12 . 4/15/2006
I loved it. it was so good GOOD JOB! LOVED IT
noname32 chapter 5 . 4/15/2006
I like what i have read so far its good, i sort of want john to find out!
Leah8723 chapter 12 . 2/20/2006
AWESOME! I liked it alot! Sequel? did I hear sequel? Of course I want a sequel! That is if you can find the time and ideas for one! I would help by lending an idea but I'm blank, I'm not good at the writing stuff. That's why I stick to the reading, and that lovely thing you writers like so much called reviewing. :)
kokomocalifornia chapter 12 . 2/19/2006
it was so good. but tragically all fantastic things must come to an end. sigh. :)
pmsdevil01 chapter 12 . 2/19/2006
i thought that was a great story i loved every chapter.
Vee-sama chapter 12 . 2/19/2006
Cool, I liked it! GOOD JOB!
Ghostwriter chapter 12 . 2/19/2006
No driving the Impala for a week? That'd be a Dean-apropriate punishment. Great job. Catch ya on the flip side.
KatieMalfoy19 chapter 12 . 2/19/2006
Hey! I would love a sequel! I love this story! I'm a huge Dean angst fan, so I would love to know what his punishment is! Please update really soon! Katie
LoUdMoUtH87 chapter 12 . 2/19/2006
ah! u cant end it there! wat about deans punishment? lol

yea, pls make a sequel, luved it!
V chapter 12 . 2/19/2006
Great story. But no rest for the 's the sequel coming?
snchills chapter 12 . 2/19/2006
Of course we want a sequel... get to it.
sokerfreek922 chapter 12 . 2/19/2006
fantastic story, the last chapter was my fav when john was speaking about how dean protects sam. i don't have any idead for the punichment thingy, by i honestly think u should definetly do a sequel. again, great story, and i really hope u decide to do a sequel!
DreamShadows chapter 11 . 2/18/2006
That was really good, please put part two up soon!
sokerfreek922 chapter 11 . 2/18/2006
excellent chapter, i loved the talk between sam and dean, very well done, pls update soon!