Reviews for In a Galaxy Far Far Away
Jason H chapter 13 . 8/9/2006
Hey, just letting you know that I'm still reading, and its still really really cool. Keep it up! -Jason
Jason H chapter 1 . 8/8/2006
Very, Very good work! I like it alot. The story seems to be going in an interesting direction. Great job! -Jason
Emerald Tiara chapter 2 . 4/11/2006
when you say 'invisible army' don't you mean 'invasion army'?
DarthNexus9000 chapter 1 . 3/10/2006
good chapter...I wonder how jesse will fit in to the AU of TPM
variabler chapter 17 . 2/5/2006
its a great feeling to be around at the time of the end of a great fic, believe it or not. All the tension built up, waiting to be realeased at The End. Anyway, PLEASE MAKE A SEAQUEL!. May the force be with you... always
Skian chapter 17 . 1/31/2006
This is a nice ending, but I would LOVE a sequel. Great writing and keep up the good work.
Guardian Kitch chapter 17 . 1/31/2006
I loved this story. I hope you do Attack of the Colnes next.
TangerineFields chapter 17 . 1/31/2006
thanx for the endin, i know i had been dreadin it but u know, i kinda expected it, it's hard to say on canon and u did a really good job. more stories? please?

salrianna

P.S May the force be with you also.
Onimusha2b chapter 16 . 1/30/2006
Oh.*Sounding Discouraged* Qui-Gon is gonna die again. Please don't let Qui-Gon die!*Begging very desperately on my knees* I beg of you! Pleazze!
KeiraAchiOkanabe chapter 1 . 1/30/2006
I like you story. It has a nice balance to it. I would like to ask a question though. I notice for your screename it says, Cowgirl4Christ. Are you a Christian? If so, I would just like to say...I am glad to meet another Christian fanfic writer. I'm a Christian too. If you would like another Christian fanfic writer's screename, here it is: JCPuzzler. She's been so nice to me while writing my Biblical Christian story with Star Wars called, Touched By An Angel. I put it on hold because I really don't have the time to update that one right now. But it gets its point across. The other one I'm doing is an adoptive tale called, He Is My Father. Obi-Wan Kenobi's 14 year old daughter is returned from Earth to meet with her father. It's a little bit of a sad tale, but I like it. I'm adopted too. And if I were to meet my birthparent...I would like it to be a nice figure like Obi-Wan.

But anyways...enough about me. How 'bout you come review my stories sometime? I promise to review yours if you'll review mine. Good work.
Skian chapter 16 . 1/30/2006
This is excellent! Please update soon.
variabler chapter 16 . 1/30/2006
great job! Although, towards the middle of the story, I was kinda expecting for Anakin and Jesse to both be attacking the Control Ship. Anyway, you gonna make a part 2?
Guardian Kitch chapter 16 . 1/30/2006
I liked those two chapters. The 'chemistry' btween Jesse and Padme is really funny. I give it a two thumbs up all around. Please update soon.
TangerineFields chapter 16 . 1/30/2006
yay! go you! go them! now here's my big question are u goin 2 stick to canon. will qui-gon die, again (oh)

thanx

salrianna

P.S update soon, don't keep me in suspense!
TangerineFields chapter 15 . 1/29/2006
yay! yousa updated! ok, sorry about that, i don't blame Jesse for gettin bored of trying to convince padme to look on the bright side of life, wow that boy must have buckets of patience!