Reviews for Wants
Marina Barton chapter 1 . 1/23/2011
Um, wow. Poor warriors and Master Fung. I have to ask, what happen to him; to Master Fung I mean?

Did the Chineese authorities, including its government, allowed Dominic Wess, a United States citizen of the Behavior Analysis Unit, a division from the United States Federal Bureau of Investigation, to arrest Master Fung? A chinesse citizen from beyond United States boarders, from his own home in the Xiaolin Temple somewhere inside China...?

What happen to the Xiaolin Warriors, how did they died off like that?

Jack Spicer I can understand since he is from the States I believe, I see that Jack must've plead the Insanity Plea for his case and that is why he is in a insane asylum in the States, right? I'm suprised that he didn't do Juvienile Detention Center and then transfered to a prison to finished his sentencing. I just like some things in more depth is all. Just giving some construtive critism is all. Keep going, it's looking ok so far!
Supersonicman96 chapter 3 . 5/1/2010
Please make the next chapter soon, this is a amazing story
inuyashaxkagome321 chapter 3 . 10/2/2009
This Ia An Awesome Story!

Why Haven't You Updated?

Please update Soon!

PLEASE!
Mantinas chapter 3 . 7/2/2009
This is great! I know you think it's a lost cause, but I know you will be able to write again(unless you gave up completely).
xxBrokenChanxx chapter 3 . 3/18/2008
hey, iv fallen in love with your story! update soon, k? _
Dark Mican chapter 3 . 1/8/2008
u

I love it!

*points at you*

Its your fault now that Im a fan of ChaseOmi and Omijack fics!

*jumps around*

Omg! I love it

*glomps*

and...

Im not going to ask you to update...

besides... I know what it feels... .
Rikako chapter 3 . 8/19/2007
you are a wondrous author, if i spelled that right xD

you rule so hard!
Gryphaena chapter 3 . 6/22/2007
Jack is getting stranger. Does he even want to be an 'Evil Boy Genius' anymore?
loser by choice chapter 3 . 6/10/2007
Very good. I like the third person setting that is used. Poor Jack though.
Nasyki Ikysan chapter 3 . 6/4/2007
We! I didn't notice that you had updated. _ I really like where this story is going.I can't wait for the next update!

Nasyki
animeninjaNIPPON chapter 3 . 3/29/2007
This is getting more and more exciting! I love how you portrayed Jack's obsession. :)
Gryphaena chapter 2 . 1/20/2007
I'm guessing that the following chapters will be Jack prowling around the temple and hungry for glimpses of Omi.
Gryphaena chapter 1 . 1/20/2007
Whoa! This fic sure changed! Sounds like this will be quite a yarn.
bloody-black-valentine chapter 2 . 1/19/2007
hey good idea, i like long chpts whenit comes to OxC pairsing, but tht's only because there aren't tht many *-* anyway i like this story & i hope u continue
animeninjaNIPPON chapter 2 . 1/15/2007
Wow, I feel really bad for Jack... But I like where this story is going!