Reviews for Another Piece of My Heart
Shinju Ami Mikuu chapter 2 . 8/3/2010
ANOTHER WONDERFUL STORY I REALLY LIKE THIS ONE IT WAS SAD AND THEN HAPPY THAT USUALLY HAPPENS IN OTHER STORIES BUT THIS TIME HE DIDN'T GO TO KIKYO WHICH I THOUGHT WAS GREAT :)
MikaYukiko chapter 2 . 3/29/2009
that was almost the best story i've read so far and it had a lot of feelings in it that is why i think it's good; not to mention you got the characters just right and even if it wasn't it was even better because who likes everything exactlly the same! ;)
MirrorFlower and DarkWind chapter 2 . 10/5/2008
omg i loved it so much!
signeoghjtoenvoigj chapter 2 . 10/3/2008
I'm glad you added chapter two. It made the ending so much better. :3
ReadMusicRead chapter 2 . 10/3/2008
LMAO! Does this continue? lmao it was great!
sutkie13 chapter 2 . 10/3/2008
Aw what a cute story...too bad there's no more chapters to read it would be nice to see the morning after
My-Crazy-Awesome-Sox chapter 1 . 10/3/2008
Ok, so apparently something weird is going on with ffn. My email says chapt. 2 is new, but ffn is telling me I reviewed that chapter two years ago...so confused! So, yeah, that old review pretty much summs up my feelings, but I'll refresh your memory. It was beautiful! So heartfelt. I loved it.

How are you feeling? I haven't hear from you in a while. I hope you and yours are all doing well. Best of wishes!
takengoddess chapter 2 . 10/3/2008
how cute awesome
takengoddess chapter 1 . 10/3/2008
sad but it was good
C.A.M.E.O.1 and Only chapter 2 . 10/2/2008
...Aw...FLUFFY ENDING!...And here in the first chappie, I thought Kagome was gonna kill herself!
XSesshomaru'sXLoverX chapter 2 . 3/31/2008
wow I love this story ... It is written so well the descriptions you use are amazing I mean I know exactly every feeling and you describe it perfectly ... I just love it.. I feel like a movie is playing out in my mind as I read it and it has to be a well written flowing story to do that in such a flawless manner..keep up the great work I'll be on the edge of my seat til the next chapter
TheMikoShivae chapter 2 . 7/5/2007
very good
Dark Angelx3 chapter 2 . 6/8/2007
loved it!
kitsune-koinu chapter 2 . 3/26/2007
Ro0tin4Kagome chapter 2 . 1/30/2007
AWW! YAY that Garden To0l didnt get him!

BALLIN!