Reviews for It's In His Kiss
Ms. Sarcastic chapter 7 . 12/29/2014
(2) Harrison Ford reference from Star Wars?
Ikillatfirstsight chapter 7 . 4/23/2014
Awww !

Izzo adorbs
Rainbor123 chapter 7 . 10/24/2013
That was adorable! I loved it :)
Teagarden chapter 7 . 6/25/2013
This story is amazing. You're writing style is great and you have made me fall in love with this couple. I realize it's been years, but I'm really glad you wrote and posted this!
SJ chapter 7 . 3/8/2013
Speedy is the Teen Titans Han Solo.
n2a0d0i0a chapter 7 . 2/8/2013
This was amazing!
ThatCheshireSmile chapter 3 . 7/6/2012
This was so, so good. I smiled at each and every one of them.
CutieSOS chapter 7 . 2/4/2012
loved this.
suki chapter 7 . 9/18/2011
I've got to say I really like this, and I'm a BB and Rae fan. As in a die hard, Terra can hook up with Aqualad or whatever and utterly LOATHE Rob/Rae, no problem with those shippers though; to each his own and whatnot. I honestly never even thought about this pairing before but now. . . and btw? (2) is Star Wars.
mydearwaffle chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
I. Loved. It.

How can you make something so perfect, may I ask? No-one knows. As I said before, it seems like everything you do is IC. It's amazing, it really is.

My favorite one, by far, would be Milk. It's totally cute! I loved how you described the way they both had adapted to eachother and..

Agh, I can't fucking concentrate. I am so sorry. I have things to do, I shouldn't be reviewing all your stories right now D:. I will just write it quickly: I loved it, it was perfect. Your rock.

I'm still sorry for the shitty review :c
craizypet chapter 7 . 5/23/2011
awwww! i love it! great job!
amethyst-dreams27 chapter 7 . 4/22/2011
Amaaazing story. I must say I'm glad that someone already took Robin/Raven pairing. Although I love them to death, there isn't enough Raven/Speedy in the world, especially written as well as you do it!
mOnO chapter 7 . 1/4/2011
All of them were wonderful. Such a cute ending, as well! You demonstrated the complexity of their relationship beautifully. This whole series of one-shots had me grinning like a fool, honestly. Thank you so much for sharing!
mOnO chapter 2 . 1/3/2011
I love the way to depict Speedy's personality. It's absolutely addicting, no joke. You're an amazing writer!
Day of January chapter 7 . 10/17/2010
Ooooh. Is that reference from Star Wars? :D Ahaha.