Reviews for Recovery
Cutter12 chapter 6 . 8/20/2010
I think you did a wonderful job portraying how "independent" Don had to accept help and to face his fears. I liked how Don handled Charlie and his guilt too.
lovesanimals chapter 6 . 8/24/2009
I know that this is a rather late review, but I have only discovered in late June. I enjoyed this story very much and felt that everyone was true to character. Thank you for having the courage to put you work out for everyone to see. I wish that I had the guts to do the same.
A Thing For Brothers chapter 6 . 6/16/2006
What an awesome story! You're so awesome. I can't get over it. Great job!
thebondgirl chapter 6 . 5/3/2006
aw - really sweet:) i'm really glad that it had a happy ending!:):)
pucktofaerie chapter 6 . 1/25/2006
Aw...that was cute. Neat little story. Keep up the great work!
sammac chapter 6 . 1/24/2006
I thoroughly enjoyed this story. It was well done, both in characterization and in tone. Also, thank you for getting the blindness-related details right. For me, these elements can kill or make a story because I work in the field and notice little details that other people often overlook; you got every detail right and treated the subject with respect. Thank you for a pleasurable read. I can't wait to read more from you! sam
M14Mouse chapter 6 . 1/23/2006
I love this story. I love the relationship between Chalie and Don and then between the brothers and their father. I would love for you to write another fic. Keep up the good work.
NidrianRuuthane chapter 6 . 1/23/2006
wonderful fic, well-written, i enjoyed reading it!
atrum infractus chapter 6 . 1/22/2006
Great ending. I love the fact that you sort of illuded to Charlie finally going a bit nuts after taking care of Don for a while, and that was a great brother moment to end with. Well done.
Rinne chapter 6 . 1/21/2006
This was a great story.

You captured the emotions well.
themidnightstar chapter 6 . 1/21/2006
Gasp! I’ve been enjoying this story so much that I hate to see it end so soon.

I loved the guys gossiping about Megan and Larry. And the wonderful family bonding. Aww!
hotchner chapter 6 . 1/21/2006
I really loved that story. I hope that you can write

another story that is that good. Can't wait to get to

read your next fanfic. Let me know when you are going

to put it up. Great Story!
OzMissieK chapter 6 . 1/21/2006
Great story. I have really enjoyed reading it. I think you have captured the characters and their relationships well.
Foolz Eyez chapter 6 . 1/21/2006
Yay! This was a great story. I loved the playful banter! Great job!
Ivette Boveda chapter 6 . 1/21/2006
Loved the teasing at the end. Glad that Don recovered his eye sight!:)
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »