Reviews for Opposites do attractA collection of ReiYoshino
cressey chapter 13 . 8/17/2007
hey man that was pure evil. not flaming u or owt it was well written it was just totally evil. u so made me cry and now I feel like a plank for saying it. lol
Yukimura Akira chapter 13 . 5/18/2007
wow... I've never really been a fan of yuri/shoujo ai stories but... this is really beautifully written.I've fallen in love with the ReiYoshino pair. I hope to see you updating soon. Can't wait for the next chapter to come.
royal destiny chapter 13 . 10/1/2006
i love these stories. they are so sweet. update soon!
OishiYakumo chapter 2 . 8/3/2006
*melts* snowballs, rei, ecstatic yoshino...lovely .
Yuki Myco chapter 3 . 4/23/2006
Oh wow that was pretty depressing. Although that was more of an extension to that scene rather than a mangle of the story arc. Mostly because I imagine Yoshino felt exactly that after seeing that part.

Anyway, good job so far. This one sort of revolved around the same key things a bit, but it was a good read anyway. I'll be sure to read the rest at a later time. Good job on writing these one-shots samysquirrel!
Yuki Myco chapter 2 . 4/23/2006
Yup you're right. It's a short and sweet one. Now onto the next one!
Yuki Myco chapter 1 . 4/23/2006
Nice to see somebody writting ReiYoshino on the site, they're a cute pairing. Anyway I'm not really gonna say much since there's 12 other one-shots to read. So uhh...bai bai!
writer-jm chapter 13 . 3/14/2006
Really sad. (I hate hospitals.) You definitely met your angst quota for like a month with how sad this one was. I was especially saddened by how Yoshino couldn't feel Rei's hand or the kiss. So sad! (bawling)

Chapter title... "Depressing" (just kidding)

"Losing you" or "Without you"

Perhaps "A Different End"

Good luck on the next part. I hope inspiration camps on your doorstep!

Sincerely,

writer-jm
writer-jm chapter 12 . 3/14/2006
No 12 was funny. Poor Rei just wants to calm Yoshino down and not destroy the cake. A delicate balance, no?

A kiss is great thought. (Big smile)

Suggestions for titles... How about "At Fault" Some sort of play with "Fault". Or something to do with a solution. Maybe "Peaceful resolution" that might give away too much of the end.. I always have trouble with titles too. I'm struggling with one too.

I'm gonna do a review for both chapters, so I can keep my ideas seperate and boost your stats!
Uchiha-chan chapter 12 . 3/14/2006
Kawai!

I am not going to be able to sleep tonight. -nods-
Uchiha-chan chapter 11 . 3/14/2006
stare at the wall for entertainment, stare at the ceiling and it's the same... even the speck wasn't intresting...

OMG! this part is hillarious!

A crazed Rosa Foetida with deadly lunch boxes? O_O i don't think i can sleep tonight...

And i am certainly not bored! Write more! _ you're good!
Uchiha-chan chapter 10 . 3/14/2006
Oh gosh! I love this chapter!

I really got me thinking deep. I would love to get those cranes but on the other hand like what yoshino felt... yea...

I'm touched! Write more!
Uchiha-chan chapter 9 . 3/14/2006
I reread this piece with the music on. _ Subarashi!
Uchiha-chan chapter 7 . 3/14/2006
O_O new game! Must try!

Nice work!
writer-jm chapter 11 . 2/27/2006
Really cute! I was hoping for more tickling, but it ended great anyway. Your writing is really realistic. It would be unsurprising for two girls like this (if there are any like them) to have a similar exchange.

It's definitely a "slice of life" kind of moment. Something plausible, but exciting.

It's amazing what a kiss can do. Especially with an attraction. I like how so much of it can end comically. It's great to end with a laugh.

Sorry about putting you through so much English work. I really do enjoy the work though. The fanfiction site does seem to occasionally cause problems when posting.

Just keep doing what you do best: Getting Yoshino and Rei to kiss and share good times together! I'm happy now!

Sincerely,

writer-jm

p.s. Their chemistry is so great!