Reviews for A letter from USFC
RoniBopShop chapter 3 . 8/21
awww where's the rest of the story, I'm dying to know what happens next.
UchihaSora16 chapter 3 . 4/26/2010
I liked this it was a funny chapter I can't wait to see where it will go. Please write more soon.
SaturnNeko chapter 3 . 5/30/2007
OMG! thats the forst thing that i thought of when i finished the chapter D i keep thinking there is something perverted about in and out there?
blue-genjutsu chapter 3 . 1/29/2007
Very funny story! Naruto is hilarious! Can't wait to see what happens when he notices Sasuke is there. :)
cRaaZy m0o chapter 2 . 6/26/2006
Ohmygod, I love this! It's so cute and funny. Keep up the great work and please update soon!
Mistress-Starfire chapter 3 . 6/5/2006
This is funny! XD UPDATE soon! For the little scanalations thing in your author's notes, You mean Yukimachiya? I love them! They're my favorite Sasunaru Doujinshi artists! XD, Update soon, I say! SOON!
Kurimishu chapter 3 . 4/23/2006

The manga was called 'Kitsune de Gohan'

I would know-I own a copy.

Anyway update soon.

Sourbushiebean chapter 3 . 4/1/2006
i love your stories... can't wait till the next chapter...
Phantomsnow chapter 3 . 3/4/2006
Sakura'sMurder chapter 3 . 3/1/2006
yay make more and bubbles are fun oh bubbly bubbles.
KC Evans chapter 3 . 2/22/2006
Haha, loved a panicky Naruto who ran away. That's right, Naruto, make Sasuke chase you! _

Loved how much Naruto loves his bath soap. It was funny when he was musing about why it's called jelly and whether or not it had the same texture as actual jelly. It seemed like a very Naruto thing to worry about.

So Coke Zero, huh? I'll stick with the regular, sugar and caffeine and all. The fake stuff is too ... well, fake.
Makkura Arashi chapter 3 . 2/22/2006
dont leave me hanging here! that was so fun! you have to update soon!
YoungSasuke chapter 3 . 2/22/2006

*calms down* This chapter was really cool. Can't wait until you update!

*sing-song* awk-ward mo-ment... awk-ward, mo-ment...

Awkward... What a strange word.
lunabasketcase chapter 3 . 2/22/2006
ahh that was beyond mean! how can u end it there? let me refesh ur memorie

"only to find one very naked Uzumaki Naruto rubbing a creamy white substance with one hand down their torso and the other up over their shoulder."

u almost gave me a noesbleed and u leave it as a clift hanger? bad author! very bad!

ps...update soon please XP
Hisa-Me Kurai chapter 3 . 2/22/2006
Very nice!

Keep it up (not in that way you perv!) my friend!

Update soon!