Reviews for How To Let Your Mouth Run Off
Rache chapter 1 . 10/12/2013
Oh my goodness this was wonderful! I love Johnny/Rab and I so wish you'd continue this! Sadly, though, I bet this is really old. :(
Sirius2013 chapter 1 . 3/1/2013
Me: Omg... BAHAHA! XD Ummm... cute I guess? XD Lol I dunno.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
Omg that's perfect
Roxibyllia chapter 1 . 5/22/2011
Oooooh baby ;)
Sher chapter 1 . 10/29/2009
Every now and then I get this urge to find some good slash, and this is definitely a good piece of slash! Loved it!, even though I typically ship Johnny/Cilla. :)
raineynight chapter 1 . 3/13/2009
This story is so awesome! I love Rab so much!
Inafictionworld chapter 1 . 1/6/2009
...I had never pictured this pairing...and it was really good! XDD this could be a really good story! keep writing!
gothica the first chapter 1 . 9/19/2008
Interesting... but it just seems a bit too unrealistic... Though keep it up. :D I can't write worth anything. D:

Though... if you kiss someone or get kissed by someone... doesn't mean you're dating...
Ranyo Malight chapter 1 . 6/26/2008
OMFG! So funny...had a hard time trying not to laugh. Good work! *holds two thumbs up*
Mentally Insane Fangirl chapter 1 . 11/15/2007
That was great! I like how Johnny can't sleep without Rab! How cute!
SunsetOfForever22 chapter 1 . 9/29/2006
Oh that was great lol. Damn did I laugh, WONDERFUL lol. (All I could think of, for some odd reason, is Harry and Draco doing this... don't ask lol.)
Abiko chapter 1 . 9/26/2006
That was so adorable. It made me squeel like the fangirl I am.

Reading this damn book in LA(Well, read it already, but try to tell that to our crazy teach), and I don;t care what they try to say, I say there is a total Cilla/Johnny/Rab triangle thing goin' on.

An awesome story that shall stick in my head al day now.
Vermillion Lies chapter 1 . 5/23/2006
haha, always knew they were gay
Fear Of Apathy chapter 1 . 5/15/2006
Cute-ness. I had to read this book last year for LA, before I knew about the wonders of 'slashing' so I must say that I'm running on a pretty bad memory bank here.

Either way, it's cute.
PetPetAngel chapter 1 . 1/26/2006
YES! SOMEONE ELSE ACTUALLY WRITES JT SLASH! You have NO IDEA how much this has made my day. I just love it. I love you. I love EVERYTHING. I am SO obsessed with this couple... It's scary. You could read some of my stuff, maybe? I have two recent JT Slash fics, "Love Travels" and "A Regular Silsbee of Lexington" with another in the works. fave forever.

And I'm sorry if I sound overly obsessed. o_O But really, I love this.