Reviews for Down the Aisle
LeahElizabeth chapter 1 . 2/7/2009
Very well written. I liked it.
shutdown231011 chapter 1 . 10/8/2007
this was extremely confusing. loved it though. once i figured out that they were supposed to be 5 as opposed to 30 somethings.
Swift Quill chapter 1 . 4/11/2006
Miss Jasadin, I have not talked to you for so long! Remember me? I'm the one from America and you were from Australia, and we talked about switching places, remember? :-) Well anyway, looks like we both stopped writing fan fics for the West Wing...so sad, but I guess we both moved on...well you can die happy now that Josh and Donna actually kissed in the show! Did you see that episode? It's so sad that the West Wing is finishing though...The last episode with Leo's funeral is next week, and then the show is gone for good...it makes me so sad to sit down and remember the times when Jed Bartlet was in office, and we all wrote fan fics...now when I look at the West Wing fan fics, I don't recognize any names, none of the regulars who used to write all the time when we were both writing. I miss hearing your stories so much, and I really miss you! Please come back and write another story, or at least send me a review to one of mine responding to this message...I am dying to hear from you...

Swift Quill
angryteabag chapter 1 . 1/19/2006
Mint lol.

Loved it, you should def do more kiddy fics.

I knew something was up when it was the green goblin.

Plus well Donna would never marry Jack.
Nicole10 chapter 1 . 1/17/2006
This was odd, but made me smile : )
I'mnotanecropheliac chapter 1 . 1/17/2006
OMG what the heck was that... ? I laughed but I feel so confused.