Reviews for The New Adventure's of Son Gohan
gabelou1991 chapter 1 . 3/25
J'aime la suite, la planete terre passé ou futur
Guest chapter 1 . 6/8/2013
another anime world dimension
Ky111 chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
Great chapter and fight and I really liked the fact Gohan has been pushing to improve his skill as well as strength and even tho he could of just gone to the second level and annihilated Broly, he decided to push himself and see if he could get the better of him in just his SS form (it was awesome). Not sure about these types of stories (inter-dimensional travel) but I'd like to see what would happen if he ended up on Vegeta-sei either in the past before it was blown up or in the present but in a dimension where it wasn't destroyed.

Again I hope you continue yet another story, hopefully at the next one.
kidneysrgood chapter 1 . 12/18/2012
Interesting concept. Glad I found this gem.
TheHobbitWhoLived chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
put him in harry potter order of the phinex time
AMMO121 chapter 1 . 8/31/2011
make him go to plane earth 10 years into the future in a dffrent dimechin

make it so that when he got suck in a evil on of him when to where he was

so when he gets the the z team try to kill him
korrd chapter 1 . 4/20/2007
Good fic. Send him to the Naruto world. I just want to see how shocked the people get like Lee at his speed or Tsunade if she punched him. Update soon.
kyo anime chapter 1 . 2/18/2006
great story. I think he should either go to planet vegeta or naruto's world. please update soon.
Skeet chapter 1 . 2/5/2006
Lol at the ending... Anywho for pure Romance/Comedy/Adventure I would say either Tenchi's Universe or Sailormoon. (Most prefering Tenchi though) Usually crossover fic these days now seem to be awfully criticize, for personal and obvious reasons (Pointless, etc)... I wouldn't pay those jerks any mind. In my opinion they can be fun, comedic, and be useful for creativity. Anyway it's all up to you. I wonder what will come out of this...
Engelmohr2004 chapter 1 . 1/18/2006
He should be sucked into space and die the end just kidding he should meet freza as he was as after he destroyed planet vegita
Evil Manic chapter 1 . 1/18/2006
Here my vote Hyde IV off Star Ocean 3
solomon676 chapter 1 . 1/17/2006
Honestly, i would like to see gohan go to none other that the Teen Titans Universe, simply because all the ones i have read up to date have been phenominal, but are either discontinued or very rarely updated. there is also the mater of there being only 2 stories involving gohan and the titans that i myself have come across on the entire expanse of my searches on the internet etc) which means it will most definatly have a unique storyline no matter which way you would choose to go with it. Second, there are multiple characters within the Titans universe that maintaine a certain compatability with the saiyan hybrid. Wheathe it be the warrior race connection with the tamerainians, the dark past which results in the maintaining of secrecy and seclusion like the half deamon Raven. There is even the concept of living a live one has deluded themselves into thinking it was their choice when it was the domenearing will of others preconceptions or the beliefe that there was no other option whatsoever like that contained within the character persona of Jinx.

Of course these are not demands, but mearly sugjestions, this is your story after all,so you are the one to make the decision in the end. But, it would be a very, Very good day when i see a Titans/Gohan story being composed online in my opinion.

Till next time, keep up the exelent work.
dee-unlm1t3d chapter 1 . 1/17/2006
It has potential, but it could work some little work. I am not going to comment on grammar because mine is hardly great, but whenever you put in (Gohan super saiyan themed) it kind of destroys the flow of your story. It wouldn't matter so much if the lyrics was in there, but since it is not, it is just a distraction.

I vote a visit to the future. That way it would be real original. Heck, do it during the Goku Jr and Vegeta Jr. era, so that way you will have absolute freedom in your story. You also don't have to worry about power gaps.

Putting Gohan in another anime is pointless at best, because let's face it, even the weakest of z warriors (not including the chaotzu) can destroy a planet with a flick of a finger.
SSJGOKU chapter 1 . 1/17/2006
Send him to Naruto world and make them the same age
DD chapter 1 . 1/17/2006
Some saiyan planet would be nice.