Reviews for Sex and the City: Season Two
annamariadv20 chapter 39 . 10/23/2008
Loved it so far!

Just a little question; Wasn't susan already married in chapter 20? I guess you should correct that part. Otherwise please update soon.

Love Anna
annamariadv20 chapter 26 . 10/23/2008
Mental institution? Just great, I really cracked up!

Thanks for so much fun.

Love Anna
La Phantom chapter 39 . 5/12/2008
Wow.

this is really good, reading it in maths. I don't mind the long time to update, not for a chapter like this :-D

on another note have now read the kay novel (I own it now). and your charachters really quite fit it.

take it you read it also?

L.P
Kelsismom chapter 39 . 5/11/2008
What a wonderful Mother's Day surprise to have three different story updates on the very same night- one of them being yours!

Enjoyed the humor, Susan's wedding planning, reminds me of Charlotte and Samantha bickering over the length of Samantha's bridesmaid gown. Charlotte was worried about Samantha showing her c- and then Carrie added helpfully u- next- Tuesday. Lol!

Glad that Christine is better.

Looking forward to more.

Kelsismom
Twinkle22 chapter 39 . 5/11/2008
I LOVE the surprise Olivia planned for Christine at the end! It was so sweet and a wonderful pick-me-up at the end such a sad and serious chapter! :) GREAT job! I can't wait to read more! I hope you can update pronto! please! :)
michellemabelle chapter 1 . 3/21/2008
oh my god! i started reading season one and couldn't stop! i normally don't like time travel fics (not because of the premise but because usually they aren't well written) but this one is amazing! so addicting. update soon! i really want to know why r/c are here...
Kitty Felone chapter 38 . 3/18/2008
Hm... but they have cures for breast cancer. Bah, I only know this because I'm somewhat of a medical student now. I'm still amazed that you're even alive. Took me a moment to relay everything that had happened. And most of all, I just LOVE that dog Sammy. ] Oh! Speaking of something else... the way you have your three girls giggling over everything, reminds me of P.S. I Love You. Excellent film (coming out on DVD May) but the book is much better (the book is also 99% different).
April Rane chapter 38 . 3/18/2008
That's just mean. Nice twist, though.
VagrantCandy chapter 38 . 3/16/2008
Hey, I thought you'd given up on this. Glad to see I was wrong. Wow, giving Christine Breast Cancer is certainly an impactful return...
Twinkle22 chapter 38 . 3/16/2008
welcome back! I'm glad you updated and did not abandon this story! I do admit that because it's been so long I did skim through both stories from the beginning to refresh myself with the story and I loved it all over again! I wonder what'll happen now with Christine's lump and everything else! I hope you update soon! please! :)
Mominator chapter 38 . 3/16/2008
OH. MY. GOD! It's you! You're back! (faints)

THUD!

(Snicker)

I'm SO happy you're back! I've missed this story. I've missed the humor, the silliness, the designer shoes. (;D)

Had to laugh at Olivia's attitude at the baby shower. She had unprotected sex, not a lobotomy. ROTF! But she COULD have been more excited about teeny tiny baby things. I hope Jackie is right about it kicking in later. I'd LOVE to see Erik's reaction to all that.

I agree with him - I, too, am vastly amused by the idea of Raoul playing nanny: spit-up stained shirts, changing diapers (especially if Olivia breast feeds), perhaps getting a "golden shower" while doing so. (heh heh)

So, do they have ultrasound pictures of the baby that they carry around in their wallet/purse?

And so now we finally know why Christine and Raoul are here in the future. Better medical care than she could get in the 19th century.

Okay, so I've got to mention Erik's little anachronism - his iphone. Since the previous chapter occurred 8 months BEFORE the iphones were first sold, he shouldn't have one now. Even accounting for the 3 months which have passed in this chapter, it'd STILL be 5 months too early.

Or you could just say there was a little "burp" in the space/time continuum. I suppose if people can travel through time for no apparent reason, why not a bit of merchandise?

:D

Barb (GLAD to have you back!)

how could he possibly have an iphone when the previous chapter took place . Even factoring in the 3 months that have passed in this chapter, that would
Kelsismom chapter 38 . 3/15/2008
Wonderful continuation! I'm so happy that you picked up the story again, still the same warm humor, and now a cliffie!

Looking forward to more!

Kelsismom
ellalo chapter 38 . 3/15/2008
Yay! I had completely given up on you. When I saw this story had been updated, I think I stared at the screen for a whole thrity seconds trying to figure it out.

That said - please don't let Erik and Liv get lost in the R/C drama, please?
LetYourFantasiesUnwind chapter 38 . 3/15/2008
well it's about time!

But I forgive you as long as you make it good!

You also inspired me to watch the entire series of sex and the city and it was worth my while so I forgive you again and give you credit for even deciding to finish something you abandoned for a year. That's good.

Now type like the wind. Like the WIND I SAY!
Helala chapter 38 . 3/15/2008
Oh, wow, was I surprised to get an email saying you updated, lol!

I might have to skim-read the whole thing again to remember what happened. I love this fanfic, I'm glad you didn't abandon it!

I knew something was bad when I read that Christine was having a physical. :(