Reviews for A Night at the Movies
SarahKathryn chapter 1 . 2/7/2006
funny, very funny
BrittanyLS chapter 1 . 1/19/2006
I love that Harm was able to draw Mac out of the hole she was sinking in! I loved this!
papillon ephemere chapter 1 . 1/17/2006
I just loved it! Your characters are very much "in character";), and it fitted very well the timeline you placed it in (in fact this would make a thousand times better season opener than what we've been shown). And of course Shrek.:D The burping contest or "they smell bad?" made me laugh so hard.:)
popegrant chapter 1 . 1/17/2006
This is getting really good. I hope you continue...soon...
alix33 chapter 1 . 1/17/2006
Could we have seconds...er...I mean a sequel? PLEASE?
jagdreamer chapter 1 . 1/17/2006
CUTE CUTE CUTE! And Shreck is an awesome movie:)
daisymh chapter 1 . 1/17/2006
loved it more please
starryeyes10 chapter 1 . 1/17/2006
great story.
michelle UK chapter 1 . 1/17/2006
Love this well written story. You get to see a sweet relationship between Harm and Mattie.
Lynnp chapter 1 . 1/17/2006
I loved it! I'm so glad you stumbled on it! I look forward to reading more of your fics.

Love,

Lynn

x
KittyX chapter 1 . 1/17/2006
that was very nice. thank you! maybe a second chapter?
McRose chapter 1 . 1/17/2006
Wasn't Ben and Jerry's Mac's first choice? Or maybe she never said (on the show, that is - it's to easy to confuse the show and the FF these days!).

Anyway, I think you've got the characters in character, if that makes sense - Harm, Mattie and Mac. I gather you wrote this as a one chapter stand alone short story - it could easily be expanded.
Tracy chapter 1 . 1/17/2006
Very sweet and well-written. Thanks for sharing!
highplainswoman chapter 1 . 1/17/2006
I love the way you protrayed Harm and Mattie's relationship, which we didn't see enough of during the series run. You didn't get too bogged down in meal preparation details-which a lot of fan fic writers tend to do when dealing with the topic.

I do think-and this is not a "flame"-your portrayal of Harm and Sturgis's relationship is a bit too "sunny"-don't know exactly where this fits in, but in light of what happened in "Bridging the Gulf" where Harm and Sturgis are at each other's throats over Harm's actions while flying-the sunniness just doesn't fit exactly. This is the only "flaw" in an otherwise good story.

Keep up the good work!