Reviews for In The Walls
LittleLurker chapter 12 . 7/15/2008
Hi Solia,

well, I'm a little late to comment, but I loved this story of yours. I hope

you write another Neo/Trinity fanfic! ... since you said in your profile

that you liked your other alternate universe fic "Deja Vu" better, I just

also read that one, but I like "In the Walls" better, though I've got to

admit that "Deja Vu" is also pretty cool.

You should really write some more Matrix stuff... oh and yes, with Neo and

Trinity as the main characters. :-)

Best wishes, D.
elektricstorm chapter 12 . 7/26/2007
Great story! Is there going to be an epilogue thing?
Gwen Luthael chapter 12 . 3/26/2006
wow! great finish... but now its over... *sighs* now i have to find another good fiction. you should write more, i know i'll be reading!

-gwen
LeVide chapter 12 . 3/25/2006
THAT was the missing chapter I was waiting for, I could actually picture the whole scene into my mind! This story is absolutely one of the greatest I've ever read!
Brooke chapter 12 . 3/25/2006
Aw such a sweet ending, another wonderful story - thank you!
x.ShatteredImage.x chapter 12 . 3/25/2006
Aww that was adorable! A really good end to such a fab fic! I'm sad that's it's finished now :'( But this was one of the best Matrix fics i have ever read! Well done!
Bagpipes5K2 chapter 12 . 3/24/2006
*sends hugs and tons of Oracle cookies* Very awesome story! Please keep writing Matrix fics, you're great at it :)
Ooorah chapter 12 . 3/24/2006
This was the best damn matrix story I've ever read. You're an amazng writer. Thank you for sharing this piece.
LeVide chapter 11 . 2/25/2006
Aw, I don't want the story to end! *instant depression*

Anyway, LOVED it!
Brooke chapter 11 . 2/23/2006
That was good, I like the ending, kinda summing up what had happened. Nice touch. Can't wait for more!
Bagpipes5K2 chapter 11 . 2/23/2006
I loved Neo's line about relationships :) Can't wait for ch. 12!
x.ShatteredImage.x chapter 11 . 2/23/2006
“Sir… Do you allow… relationships to take place on your ship?” asked Neo, nervously, as the phone started to ring.

That was SUCH a great sentence, and question for that matter!

This chapter was great! You are talented, as i'm sure you know and have been told. Glad you updated too!
Bagpipes5K2 chapter 10 . 2/9/2006
*hugs fic* One of my favorite stories :) I'm curious to see if Trin has lost her voice in the real world or if it only affects her that way in the Matrix?
Brooke chapter 10 . 2/9/2006
Another chapter - wo! This was good, and the ressurection scene was done very well. Is the truth about Apoc's death going to come out? It's annoying me that everyone is subconciously blaming Trinity.
x.ShatteredImage.x chapter 10 . 2/9/2006
Wow...that was amazing. Really good effort in this chapter, as of the others. Well done, looking forward to next chapter. I hope you're okay. ]