Reviews for What's In A Name?
always-kh chapter 1 . 4/18/2010
cute. and i actually sorta like selphie from the little i know and plus she is so bashed usually that it seems unfair to me. i liked this drabble-ish thing.
Vicki chapter 1 . 6/26/2007
That's funny! good job!
xXPorSiempreXx chapter 1 . 4/2/2006
adorable. adding it to the faves.

haha...selphie's the best. :-P
Miki-Death-Strike chapter 1 . 1/24/2006
Hey, you did a pretty good job with the all-time fav. character, Seifer Almasy. You characterized him well, and I loved it. Most people don't know how to do that, especially when they claim Seifer's their fav. character. Well keep it up. It was pretty amusing.
The Wonderful Nobody chapter 1 . 1/18/2006
That was cute. lol Good job!
P.O.KILLER chapter 1 . 1/18/2006
I liked it. Acutally, you should write some more stuff like this, it's fun to read because you did an excellent job of keeping them in character! If not Selpie or Seifer, who are your favorite characters? Well newayz good job.

So please write more of this, it lightens the mood tons! Hope to read again. . .
Isolde Necrophilia chapter 1 . 1/17/2006
lol. The summary itself made me laugh, and when I read it... LOMA. Good job! It was was great, absolutely loved it!

*Vampire C.
Tightrope chapter 1 . 1/17/2006
It was short and sweet but a really awesome story! The characters are very, well, in character and it was fun to read. o_o adding it to my faves actually
Racc48 lazy chapter 1 . 1/16/2006
Right. Okay, the only words for this: WEIRD, LMAO, and YOU-ARE-CRAZY. XD In a good way, of course. I dunno what is up with your muses! CRAZY FIC! Selphie x Seifer slight hintings? WEIRD. But, was nicely done. Especially for 'one in the :P

Racc48
October Breeze chapter 1 . 1/16/2006
That was cute! I really liked it! It appealed to me...dunno why. Anyways, adding it to faves. xD Good job!