Reviews for Morning
Khiori chapter 10 . 6/30/2014
You have done an amazing job capturing their battles to put themselves back together. I love how you don't take the easy way out and make it fast or simple, that you show it hard and hurting and a struggle. It makes them real. I think you really caught their personalities, their interactions. This was definitely not an easy story to write, and it came off perfect. Good work!
BH Fan chapter 10 . 2/17/2012
This story was great! How come you didn't finish? I'm new to the sight but love what i found here, this story. Not many have tackled the beginning, i thought you wrote it very well and have hopes that you finish some day. Please ! Thanks, a fan.
librarian-byday chapter 1 . 10/2/2007
oo, that's cool. very poetic.
f00f00 chapter 10 . 8/9/2007
I LOVE this. :)
red lighting chapter 1 . 2/16/2007
love it

hey I'm red lighting from

you seem to be a birds of prey fan

i have astory idea if you are interested in writing it

what if barbara had daughter 5 or 6 years old when the series she does not know who the father is for all she knows he could be meta hint hint because he was a one night stand and barbara has deal with helping her daughter and fighting crime and her dalily life.

let me know what you think

red lighting
VietAngel chapter 10 . 11/1/2006
This is absolutely brilliant. That history between Barbara and Helena...what they both went through after Selina's death...that is what the show needed to explore. You've gone into great detail here, and every aspect is perfect. Each character's personality and behavior is spot on. The only thing I regret is having taken so long to discover this gem. I'll certainly be keeping an eye out for more.
Swift chapter 10 . 10/15/2006
Oh my god, I've been waiting for this day! An update! Finally Helena and Barbara actually have a conversation. The way it played out is very realistic and believeable, good job. I like Selina's lawyer, he's a great guy! Sticking up for Babs like that. I can't wait to read more!
ifyoucanfindmeimhere chapter 10 . 10/10/2006
Yeah, a new chapter! Wonderful, as always- but can we possibly keep the gap between chapters down under two months! ;-) Can't wait to see how this plays out.
XCatwomanX chapter 1 . 8/8/2006
This is an okay begining. I wish you had written more though. You describe the pain and longing very well with Babs but it could have used more. Like maybe what's on Helena's mind. Or other characters. Because it was short I read the first chapter first and then went back to the prologue. Maybe some thoughts on Tim and Jim. Just stating what is in the core of their minds like you did with Babs just now.

As for thinking about Babs question, in terms of what Bruce was fighting for, it is somewhat true that she never asked what he fought for but in truth she was the one who saught him out. That question makes it seem like regret. Maybe she regrets about how she went about it that night... I dunno, it doesn't say much to begin with but just describing the pain and that it will soon go away. ~shrugs~

Catwoman out! _~
XCatwomanX chapter 2 . 8/8/2006
I really like this story so far. Though many people try to grasp the story of what happened bac then this one seems to be unique. You have a lot of details and keep me updated on how everything is working together. I think it's cool you added Tim in there at the age of 16 along with Helena in NG High. I always wondered whether or not the show would make them the same age. The way you are portraying the 'in the mind' aspect of all of the characters is very believeable. Well, time to move on to chap 2.

Catwoman out! _~
doesn't matter chapter 9 . 8/3/2006
UPDATE THIS! I haven't read a more refreshing fic in a long time. The grammar is great, you aren't repetitive at all, and the emotions fit the characters brilliantly. Please update this. :)
PadfootCc chapter 9 . 7/18/2006
love the story! update soon!
Rune Traverse chapter 9 . 7/17/2006
Aw! *wants to hug them both* Poor Helena, and poor Barbara. This is the first fic I've found that deals with them right after the shooting and Selina's murder, and I have to say, I'm glad I stopped to read it. Fascinating take on the two of them, and Tim being in it seems just perfect. Your characterization of Alfred rocks, too. Update soon, please!
Swift chapter 9 . 7/11/2006
Wow. Another fantastic chapter. You've kept the story very true to the characters, and Tim's conversation with Helena on the rooftop was very interesting and deep. I can't wait to read more!
TheAquaQueen chapter 9 . 7/9/2006
OMG! This is such an amazing fic! I really hope you update soon! I love it!