Reviews for Unlocking Doors
I ypu
rk16 chapter 14 . 8/26/2013
really awesome story
DayDreamer077 chapter 14 . 4/27/2013
This seems familiar but hm! Some typos and some errors here like you use his instead of he's, etc
Bakerstreet Blues chapter 14 . 8/24/2012
hahahahaha...okay...now this story was comedy.
Bakerstreet Blues chapter 3 . 8/24/2012
I have read lots of House/Cameron stories and I never understood where all the animosity from Cameron comes from. House was gentle and apologetic to Cameron when she told him of her husband's death. He never revealed that information to anyone...she did that herself. Now that I am reading this after the conclusion of the series, I can say...House was never mean to Cameron, he treated her more kindly than he did anyone else...he saw the damage in her early on and empathized with her. I know it helps the story plots, but it seems unfair. In my opinion, what Cameron said to House at the end of Honeymoon is possibly the MEANEST statement ever said in 8 seasons...how could anyone be happy for the complete brokenhearted man standing in front of her? How could congratulations for an 'unrequited' love be considered KIND? Matter of fact, Cameron threw some pretty nasty comments to House (unnecessary in my opinion)...course her calling him POISON at the end of Teamwork seemed really harsh...considering the fact that House NEVER MURDERED ANYONE...unlike her. Cameron killed Ezra Powell and her husband murdered Dibala...yet Cameron didn't want to acknowledge that people MAKE THEIR OWN CHOICES... Even with all that said, I still prefer House/Cameron stories over House/Cuddy...now she was a witch...
Anon2329 chapter 1 . 6/26/2012
Amazing
Dr. Ally House chapter 1 . 12/16/2009
Amazing Story!

Please consider a sequel!
Sophies-Welt chapter 14 . 9/6/2008
Wow, that was the most touching story I've read! It's amazing!
GregoryHouseAddict chapter 14 . 7/14/2007
This was great. I'm glad I didn't find this story until now. I didn't have to wait on updates. lol.
SilvaK chapter 14 . 6/5/2007
Hey...I was wondering around on the site and I came across your story...I have to say that I just loved it...It was sweet,intense,romantic,sincere...All in one...I really enjoyed it!Hope you write something else for House and Cameron soon...Bye
Anonymous hot dude chapter 6 . 12/19/2006
sorry its very late but to let you know cameron said in Paternity that she wan't an only child contrary to chapter 6. i apoligize if this seems rude. i didn't mean for it to be.

otherwise great fic
Houseketeer chapter 1 . 11/9/2006
goosebumps!
Nzmaorigirl chapter 14 . 8/28/2006
I so love it. U should make a sequel about life being married.
Nzmaorigirl chapter 13 . 8/28/2006
Its still abit fast. Getting married in 3 days usually weddings take at least 6 months to prepare. But I still love the story. Very sad that next chapter is the last.