Reviews for Fallen Angel
snowman794 chapter 1 . 8/25/2008
oo a darker kim possible, such a better story than so the drama
Johann chapter 1 . 5/2/2006
Your story rock can't waite fore chapgter 2
Invader Johnny chapter 1 . 1/19/2006
Oh Kim killed Shego, even though Shego is my favorite character of the show I still like the idea of an evil Kim so good job I'll continue to read as long as you continue to update.

Invader Johnny Signing Off.
gianluca de duonni chapter 1 . 1/18/2006
Kim killed Shego? WTF! That girl could only take so much. There is a difference between Batman and the Punisher, a thin blood red line that heroes should never cross, and Kim has just made like Ceasar and crossed the Rubicon. There is going to be a whole lot of blood, hell and vengeance to pay for this heinous act.
aNGieVaNGo9 chapter 1 . 1/17/2006
i never thought that kim can be so evil...but continue
Almaseti chapter 1 . 1/17/2006
Oh, evil Kim! This should be interesting...
SM chapter 1 . 1/17/2006
Yikes. Certainly a stunning beginning.
Alpha Man 2.0 chapter 1 . 1/17/2006
Wow! That was cool! As the saying goes, "This is the beginning of the end." I don't think that statement could be more right on! Too bad about Shego, though; she's my favorite character. Anyway, you wrote dark Kim very well, mainly because she hasn't completely fallen into the pit of evil (this is only a small hint of it). So kudos to you!

I don't know if I have to offer a criticism, but I guess I should. Try to stay away from the non-sentences. One word sentences are good for dramatic moments, but if it's not such a moment, use a series of commas instead. "An experienced fighter that only Kim herself could match." That's not a sentence: no subject, no verb.

Other than that, great job! I look forward to more of the Kim's darkness!
MrDrP chapter 1 . 1/17/2006
Nicely written. Chilling, too.

A most promising start. Update soon!
campy chapter 1 . 1/17/2006
Promising start. Ron's in for a wild ride.