Reviews for Smoke & Mirrors
Jack chapter 22 . 2/4
Very good story. Nice job!
kb chapter 22 . 6/11/2014
this is the second time i've red this story and certain parts make my stomach flutter any my chest clench. love it
Born in 20th Century chapter 22 . 5/9/2014
Thank you for sharing this wonderfully, beautifully brilliant story! I loved your portrayals of Angel and Buffy, and the development of their feelings - and finally love - for each other, and the amazing plot! :D
alex3321 chapter 22 . 6/30/2013
This was a really beautiful fic!
sara thompson chapter 22 . 6/23/2013
I really enjoyed the whole story,
GNatGirl13 chapter 22 . 6/8/2012

no peek at baby? :(
GNatGirl13 chapter 21 . 6/8/2012
ARG! Stupid characters!
GNatGirl13 chapter 19 . 6/8/2012
AAAHHHHHHHHH! Drama, drama, and MORE Drama! :)
GNatGirl13 chapter 18 . 6/8/2012
she didn't even say 'bored now' once! what is the point of having vamp/goth/evil Willow if she doesn't get to say 'bored now'?
GNatGirl13 chapter 17 . 6/8/2012
and that was the unfortunate suspision I had when Oz became involved. but it's Willow! :(
GNatGirl13 chapter 16 . 6/8/2012
Well, I was thinking Harmony, she was the one who got in a fight with Buffy at school. But I am guessing that is Oz at the door so now I am not sure. also, still waiting for Lindsey to turn up as you mentioned him at the very begining (he was my first guess as villan but he's not a girl). I supposed he could be at the door. and of course, I could be completely wrong about everything so I think I will just read now.
GNatGirl13 chapter 11 . 6/8/2012
I can not find you web address!
Zbg chapter 22 . 8/11/2010
I like the story and I especially like Buffy and angel stories mostly I like angel in the story well because he's basically awesome and well I guess buffy's just kinda there for me I thought btvs just kind of blowed after angel left.

I liked ending the best out of the story you did finish it well
notevenifyoukillme chapter 22 . 3/26/2010
I read this story a while ago when I didn't have an account, but now that I do and I've found it I can finally comment!

I love this story. It's so sweet, but not in an unbelievable way. The plot's great and... I just love it. :D
clandestinequeen chapter 22 . 9/6/2009
Wow. I never suspected the *suspect*. It was definitely between two other options for me. You choice of person was definitely NOT who I thought it was. heh heh, cool... I really enjoyed this story and it's happy ending.

Just as every good story should end. WITH b/a. ;)!