Reviews for Smoke & Mirrors
TheMarkOfSerafina chapter 22 . 6/11
Well done Faith, your theory was dead on! Give you a hi-five! Actually, I think reading Buffy and Angel is way more entertaining than watching a soap opera... it's just, I teared up so many times reading this story... *sob* Love the story so very much!
TheMarkOfSerafina chapter 21 . 6/11
God, those two are such boneheads! I wanna bang the wall with my head so hard... *sob* How stupid can they be sometimes? But then again, that's Buffy and Angel for you... You can't have them love each other without some major hurt going on first... Can they be so blind? Jesus! I hate them like this!
But overall, I love this story very much~ I never knew why it took me so long to read this story, y' know? I like the action in the story, and I loved how you added Willow into the story. Dark Willow, actually I did guess who the captor was... well, close enough anyway. Oz's appearance kinda gave it away somehow, but I did do some second guessing~ :P
Jack chapter 22 . 2/4
Very good story. Nice job!
kb chapter 22 . 6/11/2014
this is the second time i've red this story and certain parts make my stomach flutter any my chest clench. love it
Born in 20th Century chapter 22 . 5/9/2014
Thank you for sharing this wonderfully, beautifully brilliant story! I loved your portrayals of Angel and Buffy, and the development of their feelings - and finally love - for each other, and the amazing plot! :D
alex3321 chapter 22 . 6/30/2013
This was a really beautiful fic!
sara thompson chapter 22 . 6/23/2013
I really enjoyed the whole story,
GNatGirl13 chapter 22 . 6/8/2012

no peek at baby? :(
GNatGirl13 chapter 21 . 6/8/2012
ARG! Stupid characters!
GNatGirl13 chapter 19 . 6/8/2012
AAAHHHHHHHHH! Drama, drama, and MORE Drama! :)
GNatGirl13 chapter 18 . 6/8/2012
she didn't even say 'bored now' once! what is the point of having vamp/goth/evil Willow if she doesn't get to say 'bored now'?
GNatGirl13 chapter 17 . 6/8/2012
and that was the unfortunate suspision I had when Oz became involved. but it's Willow! :(
GNatGirl13 chapter 16 . 6/8/2012
Well, I was thinking Harmony, she was the one who got in a fight with Buffy at school. But I am guessing that is Oz at the door so now I am not sure. also, still waiting for Lindsey to turn up as you mentioned him at the very begining (he was my first guess as villan but he's not a girl). I supposed he could be at the door. and of course, I could be completely wrong about everything so I think I will just read now.
GNatGirl13 chapter 11 . 6/8/2012
I can not find you web address!
Zbg chapter 22 . 8/11/2010
I like the story and I especially like Buffy and angel stories mostly I like angel in the story well because he's basically awesome and well I guess buffy's just kinda there for me I thought btvs just kind of blowed after angel left.

I liked ending the best out of the story you did finish it well