Reviews for The Ninja and the Samurai
Vanessa chapter 1 . 10/8/2014
I was just bored looking for a RK one-shot to read. And oh boy! What a lovely story you have written. Thanks (:
Meruna chapter 1 . 12/20/2012
I loved the way you were able to portray the characters as well as how you wrote about the events that occurred within the story (and how it goes to show that you know a LOT about Rurouni Kenshin lol). Soujiro is one of my favorite characters in the story (I'm still contemplating if it's him or Kenshin lol ) and I'm glad that he's in a great fic like this one. It never did strike me that he and Misao could have a 'thing' or even possibly fall in love but you were able to weave one event after the other and now I feel silly for not recognizing the potential pairing of those two. As for errors, I didn't even notice any because I was soooo into reading. I think I was even giggling in my head at some parts of the story. Good job and I hope you're able to improve more so that you can entertain more people while also feeling better about your writing :D
Tammy chapter 1 . 1/28/2011
I really enjoyed it a lot. I love Soujiro/Misao and Kenshin/Kaoru. Great fic. Hope you write RK again.
Toria chapter 1 . 11/26/2010
Amazing! you should write more. :D
heRsheys ChoColatier chapter 1 . 6/19/2010
OMGEEE! This was totally wicked! It made its way to my fave list! XD

I'd be really happy to read a sequel of this nya!
Akuma-Chibi chapter 1 . 1/20/2010
Hmm...well gee, I wanna know Aoshi's answer... I mean, no offense, but I myself have kind of wondered about it. Even Saito has a wife...though I can't be sure he has kids (Incapable of picturing him bouncing a baby girl on his knees...-.-)...back to the main topic, if Saito has a wife, you would think Tall, Dark and Take Me would have a shit load of them! Anyways, I loved the fic, first Soujiro/Misao that I've read and I loved it, 5 star * Now I'm going to save this one and find more. I already adored Soujiro, so cute! But now I love this pairing too! _" Keep up the great work!
0ddLikeMe chapter 1 . 9/19/2009
hahaha. the ending makes the fic.

its brilliant. just brilliant.
Ruriko2 chapter 1 . 9/4/2008
Soujiro is a very under rated character in RK. I loved the dry humour and especiaclly the jabs you took at aoshi (the gayness and need for spectacles). However, isnt Kaoru the same age as Misao? haha, it was kinda weird to have her acting like a mother to her. I think the relationship development was a bit fast probably due to the fact that it is a one shot.

Overall, I really liked the plot. I think you could try for a full length in the future, would look forward to it.
tcl7189 chapter 1 . 8/15/2008
Loved it much...total KR story with MSou pairing...Great
Exodya chapter 1 . 8/3/2008
GREAT! AWESOME! o.O

SouMi rocks! So sweet! X3
midnightblue08 chapter 1 . 3/16/2008
this story is great! i love it!

please write another soujiro/misao fic

thanks
Soujirofan101 chapter 1 . 12/6/2007
That was great! it was the best 1shot ive ever read, even though it was barely one- it was so long! i loved it!
Impashence chapter 1 . 11/21/2007
AW... haha, very GOOD story. :) What a wonderful way to end it too... xD
midnightblue123 chapter 1 . 11/10/2007
ohh, do i even want to know the answer to that possibly fatal question? love this very LONG shot!
michiyorain chapter 1 . 10/3/2007
I love this story...the ending was really funny...I find it funny to get Soujiro-my-love to say to those things to Aoshi...It wasn't until this fanfic that I thought Misao and Soujiro would make a cute couple.
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »