Reviews for Chronicles Of The Lost And Weary
Guest chapter 10 . 11/4/2012
Uwah! So complicated! And so very amusing, and I really like this story. Do you think there could be a time when you updated this? PLease?
dustin chapter 10 . 12/1/2011
So... It's clear it has been a long time since the last update... BUT IT'S SUCH A GOOD STORY THAT I MUST BEG FOR YOU TO CONTINUE! PLEEEEEEASE !
afallenheart chapter 10 . 3/15/2011
Please update as soon as possible! PLEASE!
AnimeFreak4261 chapter 10 . 5/2/2010
You are a FIEND for not updating this since three years ago! D: It's such a unique story (though I am wishing for some Riku abuse but ya know) with a unique plot and all of its uniqueness that its so amazing that if you don't update this SOON I will track you down, tie you a chair and force you! XD

But I digress. Awesome story! I absolutely love it; particularly the fact of the three having powers...and it making me want to read LeonxCloudxRiku or just plain LeonxRiku. Because really, Sora is nowhere near to the top of my list of favourite characters in this story just yet.

And yet again I digress! I love the plot; certainly never seen anything like it amoung Kingdom Hearts fanfics, and I hope you update very soon because if you don't I will shoot someone because you abandoned it on a CLIFFHANGER which is COMPLETELY and 100% UNFORGIVEABLE! And I wanna know who showed up/if Riku is gonna be abused or something enjoyable like that XD (I like my favourite character being in pain, don't ask)

Anyways, so yes, very much appreciated if you update soon, or just at some point in general!

Ani~
Roxas-kurama chapter 10 . 10/21/2009
I really love this story. It's different than all the other fanfictions I've ever read and you are a really good writter. Please say you are going to tell us how it ends...
DJmiso chapter 10 . 2/18/2009
OMG! I HATE YOU! D:

UPDATE! Before I cry from your harsh cliffhanger. D;
Optomistic Emo Kleptomaniac chapter 3 . 12/25/2008
aww that means love AND OMFG UPADTE i could beta BUT UPDATE! please
LeeLee-san chapter 10 . 5/12/2008
Why have you not updated this story? /cries/ I don't review often, but I absolutely love this story. Please update or I'll die!
arisaxlavi911 chapter 10 . 4/20/2008
Update soon! that was such a good cliff hanger I want to know what happens next. I like how Sora confronted Riku and asked if he was trying to kill him in real life that would be so uncomfortable and kinda random. Very good job on this chapter and update soon!
CinnyMon chapter 8 . 3/19/2008
Love this, the Idea is so original, where did you come up with it?
Nachos chapter 10 . 3/15/2008
I love this story so far. I wish you'd update it, though it's been ages. x3
S.RAYN chapter 5 . 3/1/2008
OH NO. Sora go with your mom!
S.RAYN chapter 4 . 3/1/2008
Surprisingly my favorite part was the line "No sir! They could fuck each other for all he cared." That just cracked me up and was kind of like comic relief to me.
Following Padfoot's Pawprints chapter 10 . 11/9/2007
You now have me on your list of fans... if you get around to updating this. I will put it on my alert though because it is a fantastic piece of work, and I would love to know what happens.

~Padfoot