Reviews for Day Off
slystir chapter 1 . 1/11/2012
Hey there, just read this tidbit and I gotta say it's cute as hell. I can imagine them actually pulling a prank like this.
brody113 chapter 1 . 1/18/2006
Very cute and funny
Ghostwriter chapter 1 . 1/17/2006
Ha ha ha ha. Funny. Catch ya on the flip side.
Windyfontaine chapter 1 . 1/17/2006
This was cute! No maiming, no angst, and the brothers having fun scaring younger kids :) Definitely a day off for the Winchesters. Good job, and have a good day :)
Kaewi chapter 1 . 1/17/2006
Haha, a great departure from your last story. It's great seeing the role reversal for the brothers from hunting to scaring, and with them having such a great time together. I enjoyed reading it!
LittleWing chapter 1 . 1/17/2006
That was great! I really loved how they got the kids. There was a house simmilar to this when I was growing up, no one lived there and it the front of it had all these little holes in it...like bullet holes. I;m not sure of the history of the house, but boy were there some wild stories about it. This was really cute and a good break from the angst that we writer's normally throw at the boys. Great job.
P.L. Wynter chapter 1 . 1/17/2006
Haha, this was good! :) I'm glad you took up the challenge. I could so see them doing something like this. I read some spoilers for the episode Hell House coming up and it kind of reminds me of that.

Excellent job! I'll add it to the C2.

PL