Reviews for Raven Revealed
Vives Iwayama chapter 6 . 7/30/2014
I really liked this but...R there gonna be more chapters?
Hannah basso chapter 6 . 9/15/2012
Make a sequel the end of it was funny
Me NOT Gustah chapter 2 . 6/7/2012
Dafuq ah just read about Robin/Starfire/Raven
Nipple sucker3000 chapter 1 . 6/7/2012
Merlin seriously can no one can ANYONE ever think of something fucking ORIGANAL!
noname00 chapter 6 . 2/4/2011
Gah! I wish this was longer but I love the ending as it is
christmas15286 chapter 6 . 9/2/2010
I hope you can write a part two
Sovereign Violette chapter 6 . 7/8/2010
The end was hilarious.

Bravo, bravo! Five stars.
TTRaven4Ever chapter 6 . 5/25/2009
oh man, you GOTTA MAKE A SEQUEL! funny shit right there man, funny shit...
ni9htdreame12 chapter 6 . 5/17/2009
you should totally do a sequel for this... I'd like to know who's the father of Raven's baby. LOL
moosehugger chapter 6 . 3/2/2009
HA!

I finished reading and wanted to start laughing maniacly, but, that would have woken everybody up.

Please don't ask why i'm reading fanfiction at 1:39 in the morning.
grant117 chapter 6 . 12/30/2006
OMG! no no no! you can't leave me there where is the threesome the date? you have to finish this story man hell ill beta ill do anything just please finish! if you do decide to finish my email is ill thank you forever and btw nice writing you kept me going right to the semi-end! although you do need to develop the relationship a bit more, just go more in depth with starfire and robin and dear god LEMON PLEASE! hell ill write it if you put it in.

sincerely and with fervent hope...

Grant
To Destination chapter 3 . 8/9/2006
its good
Shoutenryu chapter 6 . 7/15/2006
LMFAO PREAGNANCY ! OMG OMG OMG if you haven't noticed already I'm your newwest fan shou-kun OMG THIS WAS THE GREATEST (and first) teen titans fic EVER! so hilarious and one again congrats on using the "blanket scenario" so well LOL

your fan shou-kun
Mr Firebunny chapter 6 . 5/15/2006
pregnancy, well with too much trogdashing of his glimfhorn, that's what you get.
Mr Firebunny chapter 2 . 5/15/2006
beast boy, smart. as in, beast boy is smart, and the smartest. great idea and the peotry about robin's feelings was great. well no teen titan ficking for me.