Reviews for Word Association
eatingmania chapter 1 . 4/21/2006
hehehe. very entertaining while im doing my hwk!
citruspeach chapter 1 . 3/27/2006
Oh, that was lovely. I love word association! (Well, at least when I'm watching others do it. Me... not so much.)
yaoi-is-wowie21 chapter 1 . 3/22/2006
Ahahaha, spectacular! Very creative, I adore the idea. - Lovely. Remus always manages to get Sirius through one game or another XD
The Miss Marauders chapter 1 . 3/16/2006
ROCKS!

Loved.

x Cazzy x
EverTheDreamer chapter 1 . 2/27/2006
i LOVED ti! what a clever way for remus to let Sirius know how he felt. VERY clever and equally cute!

xoxo, lyss
autumnchanges chapter 1 . 2/24/2006
Highly amusing and very entertaining.
J.K. LoL-ing chapter 1 . 2/23/2006
Awesome! I am gonna get my friends to play this game with me! I loved it!
Sorry I lost enthusiasm chapter 1 . 2/14/2006
I read this before and must say that it made me laugh ALOT.

Very good for a one chapter story. Remus/Sirius forever as i ALWAYS say

no honest... i always say it!
Hpfan4life1313 chapter 1 . 2/10/2006
Hey! omg your latest slash it soo hot! no really it's hot! i loved it, it was funny too. as usal i can't find anything wrong with it...although..no nothing it was perfect! anyways...bye! :)
Oro4 chapter 1 . 2/3/2006
hot
Hannio chapter 1 . 2/2/2006
Fantastic as usual, it really made me want to play this game now, it could be a great deal of fun. Miss talking to you but at least there are still the story. Keep them up I do love your Remus and Sirius but then again you knew that already!
Long live the pickles chapter 1 . 1/26/2006
lol, that was kool! Good story, well written

LLP
ShayaCatalyst chapter 1 . 1/26/2006
it's ME, SHAYA! was v. happy, if surprised to read the author's note, and that you actually wanted to get in contact, because, see, i've been reveiwing a lot of people who have been ignoring me, and that made me sad... well, i've actually forgotten what dream i asked about before, how about i wait till i have another one and THEN ask you? (flutters eyelashes irritatingly and giggles, but then giggles turn to cackles turn into evil genius laughter) now, about this fic, LOVED word association! also loved how Remy and Siri played it, also loved the result, also loved the ending, "by the way, i win"! (giggles but then looks down guiltily and finnaly shuts mouth) am now putting you on my author alert list... and by the way, two things, if fanfiction doesn't work on your computer, library computers work well (it's what i do...) and the second thing, i know it is a weird thing to ask and i know you pretty much only write RemySiri, but would you consider writting a SeamusDean? because it is such a good pairing, but lately there has been such BAD writting done for it, and you write well, would you just think about it?

xoxo

-Shaya
FlamencoPenguin chapter 1 . 1/21/2006
Oh! I love your stuff. In this fic Remus is especially tempting with his sexy clerness. And Sirius is just adorable. Nicely done and an interesting idea.
Youkai Maiden chapter 1 . 1/20/2006
I really liked this. That sounds like a very interesting game... Anyway, very well written!
59 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »