Reviews for Word Association
loonyluna9 chapter 1 . 1/19/2006
This is really awesome, one of your best works to date. I'm a big fan of your work and this fic definitely solidifies that statement. _ Keep up the good work and good luck in University!

carpe-nox-sulum-nox chapter 1 . 1/18/2006
awesome... perfect ending to a perfect day! uber amounts of compliments from teachers, late night surprise of male singing group from Yale (i go to an all girls school... unfortunate lack of men... sad), then being told that school was cancelled tomorrow, and THEN this fabulous fic! YAYAYAY!

word association is now one of my favorite games... that and are you nervous... groping, teehee

power to remus and sirius and a silencing spell... *drools*

AlyshaNemesis chapter 1 . 1/18/2006
cute and funny little story... that game definitly was a very good idea...I really like it... Have you got more Remus/Sirius stuff?
speechbubble chapter 1 . 1/18/2006
*meeoow* cool!
Anna-Elisa chapter 1 . 1/18/2006
Gorgeous story! Love it. Good luck with your university studies, you really deserve the chance it will give you with your writing.
Phantom Sirius Black chapter 1 . 1/18/2006
That was...interesting. Not bad though.
Faerie Nyx chapter 1 . 1/17/2006
Not only do I have to favorite this, I should try it... I suppose it is a good thing I like word association.
OCDdegrassi chapter 1 . 1/17/2006
Lol. Go Remus! Awesome story! Great job!
LupinLover99 chapter 1 . 1/17/2006
Oh wow, I loved it. :P Awesome job!
brionyjae chapter 1 . 1/17/2006
YAYNESS you updated! This story was so adorable! I've never heard of that game before! I just may challenge someone to it... _ I hope you have heaps of fun at Uni, and I hope it does give you inspiration to write stuff, so I can read yor work! _ Good luck with the laptop mission - I just bought myself a laptop after saving for a while, so it is possible! _
JerryB chapter 1 . 1/17/2006
Very hot. Word Association will never be the same again. And, I'd love another.
Psycho Hippy chapter 1 . 1/17/2006
Squeeness _ so cute! But I'm never going to be able to play Word Association with anyone ever again...
Winter's Frozen Kiss chapter 1 . 1/17/2006
Honestly, hun. You make a word game sexy. That was hot. You really need to do another little hot one fic. You're really good at them, unlike me. I'm good in the romance department, but I suck in the hot-sexy part of it. T.T. Great job though!
ArtysSexKitten chapter 1 . 1/17/2006
That was wonderfully funny. And very hot. I do so love those two. Tonks can jump off a cliff for all I care. Sirius/Remus 4 Ever! (Settles down) Anyway. Loved the fic. Always do. Your fics always rock ass.
59 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4