Reviews for An Eternal Conflict
kaori and yoshi chapter 6 . 5/9/2010
i demand to know more! i think a side story is in order.
ferryboat George chapter 6 . 4/8/2009
I can't quite make up my mind whether I liked this story or not. I wasn't too happy about the thought of Kagome without the others, but they lived relatively full and happy lives, just Kagome lived longer. The story itself was fun and interesting. This is the second Inuyahsa/Kenshin crossover I've read recently where Soujiro makes an appearance.

“Obi Wan Kenobi, eat your heart out.” Kagome said happily.

ROFLMAOOL!

She had just completed a shiver imagining herself bouncing her baby grandfather on her knee

LOL
Wood Worm chapter 1 . 2/21/2006
I like this fic too!.v
Hoku-chan chapter 6 . 1/29/2006
Wow. You don't find many RKIY crossovers these days, and this is the first time I've ever read someone pair Kagome with Sojiro-actually, forget that last statement, I haven't read an author mention Sojiro in a crossover fic PERIOD! And to tell the truth, Sojiro is one of my preferred not so evil henchman kind of guy. Anyway, this fic ROCKS (geez, do you hear anyone actually saying that in reviews anymore?)! You're one of the VERY few male authors that are in this website (mostly crazy, bishi molesting fangirls, including me!) and the only one whose writing is as awesome as this, so I applaude you!

Whew, good to get this off my chest...anyway, I REALLY enjoyed reading this story, and I must thank you for writing it! In fact, I'm gonna put you on my favorites' list (if I had one, so instead I'm gonna write you down in my handy-dandy NOTEBOOK! Ah, the last statement takes me back...)!
Hopeless Lady chapter 6 . 1/25/2006
oh, it's a new challenge to RK & IY cross, yiu should be proud yourself, though I don't quite catch the ending. I hope it's not over yet.
Wood Worm chapter 6 . 1/20/2006
NICE ENDING,BUT CONTINUE PLEASE?*BIG TEARFUL EYES*
Wood Worm chapter 4 . 1/20/2006
eSOU-chan!i luv you!HE'S INE!

:P
Wood Worm chapter 2 . 1/20/2006
woah!that's so great ne!
Wood Worm chapter 3 . 1/20/2006
greùat now i love inu-yasha too!
feathergriffin chapter 1 . 1/17/2006
Okay, I'm feathergriffin and I have just finished reading, and then reviewing your chapters backwards so that you will hopefully recieve them in order. I have to tell you I really enjoyed your story. It has been some time since I watched Kenshin, but I was able to keep up with it and I thought you blended the two animes quite well. It was slightly creepy that Shippou ended up with Kagome, but at least you didn't take the "I have been hiding my true age from the group so that I can get free snuggles from you," angle. That really is slightly disturbing. At least your way I can see it happening. I didn't understand why Shippou aged so quickly, but then demons must have shorter life spans in your story. I have to tell you that reading An Eternal Conflict has been a true pleasure and joy, and believe it deserves many more reviews then it currently has. I think it was great that you continued writing anyways, and with such style. Thank you for writing a great story.
feathergriffin chapter 2 . 1/17/2006
Let's hear it for Kagome doing the Obi Wan Kenobi! Anyways, I was adored the idea of the tomb being Kagome's hideout. Of course, I am not sure how I would feel about having the Inutaisho looming over me, but it is a very unique idea. I'm glad that Kenshin and Kaoru's problems were magically fixed, as that always seems a little fake to me. Your way seems more realistic.

PS Hopefully cooperated with me and posted the reviews on all of the chapters. Some of them didn't cooperate with me, but when I tried again it said I couldn't so hopefully you get them.
feathergriffin chapter 3 . 1/17/2006
So much in this chapter to comment on. One thing I noticed since I am reviewing backwards is that Tsubame found out in this chapter what pink and red is. I didn't notice it until I looked back over it, but when Kagome introduces the orbs it is noticable. Before that, the situation with Yahiko and Tsubame was at first alarming then hilarious, and Kaoru with the passionate half of Kenshin in him? Scary. Very scary. And I never did like Tsubaki. She was a spoiled woman. Oh well, she probably had her reasons, though I guess I'll never know them.
feathergriffin chapter 4 . 1/17/2006
I hope you get my review for the next chapter. Anyways, the taming of Yahiko was hilarious, and I liked how you handled Soujiro. I love how you keep this story like real life, adding serious and realistic parts and then fun parts like Tsubame finding out what red and pink meant, and how she was rather glad Yahiko was in the dark on that. I think I can safely say we have all had similar situations like that. Oh, I forgot, I liked that you brought Soujiro into the story. I liked his character in the anime, once I remembered who he was (hey, it's been awhile since I've watched Kenshin!) and I am glad you are giving him a chance for peace. I think everyone wants that in some way.
feathergriffin chapter 5 . 1/17/2006
Wow. Wasn't expecting Souten. In the anime I did get the impression that it wouldn't be that surprising if Shippou and Souten got together, and I liked how you worked that in. It wasn't for the power of the jewel, in the end, but the desire for love and affection that drove Kagome's enemy. I thought that was a rather nice twist, and something you don't see very often.
feathergriffin chapter 6 . 1/17/2006
Hello! Out of curiousity, did you know that you don't accept reviews from those you don't know? Anyways, this chapter was extremely well-written. It seemed very bitter sweet to me, maybe because of the fact that once more Kagome was seperated for the one she loved, and Soujiro was still alive. I don't know, I am kind of a sucker for that sort of thing. Anyways, I really loved reading your story. It was crafted with care, and wasn't all happiness and light at the end. It was, as I said, bittersweet. It was like real life.