Reviews for Curveball
SassyReaderGirl chapter 12 . 10/27/2009
Love it! I love how wonderfully loving Logan is being, without every pressing Rory for more that she is ready to give.

There was just one part, "I am fearful of what will happen… she lives, for the moment, but nothing's sure yet" when Rory didn't sound like Rory. I know she is trying to be a grown up, but she is hanging out with Lane, and she sounds way to formal, I can picture her saying this with a British accent.

Otherwise, please update soon!
dreamiedreamer chapter 12 . 10/24/2009
Fantastic chapter. Your narrative of Logan's encounter with the Star Hollow's famous residents was so sharp, I can't help but lol in places. The relationship between Rory and Logan definitely changed up a gear in this chapter.

I hope you will update your LoVe storys as well.
sicklittlesuicide chapter 12 . 10/21/2009
I re-read this story once I saw that you had updated it.

And I loved it as much as I did the first time I read it.

Update soon, I can't wait!
ln1 chapter 12 . 10/20/2009
I love it. I can not wait to read what comes next. Great work :) UP Date soon:)
Curley-Q chapter 12 . 10/20/2009
Excellent chapter! I loved seeing Logan venturing out into the Hollow and Lorelai teasing him about preparing her bag! Please continue
Juzzy88 chapter 12 . 10/20/2009
Great chapter!
apalusa-light chapter 12 . 10/19/2009
Great chapter. Seriously, I love the way you described the town and the people from Logan's point of view (and from the Stooge's too) and how the people reacted to Logan's presence and his relationship with Rory. So yeah, great job... Now I can't wait for the next chapter!
AnnieM55 chapter 12 . 10/19/2009
I'm loving this story! Another fantastic chapter and I was hanging onto every word. You described the town and its people so realistically and humourously- very funny! And Logan's affection for Rory is so touching. I can't wait until you update again. Wonderful story- great work!
Avivush chapter 12 . 10/19/2009
It is one of the good chapters!

I loved the "Adventure of Logan in Stars Hollow" LOL i laugh out loud whan Logan meet Miss Patty and Kirk I wuled love to see Kirk and Finn together. and I reely like how you show the all Logan finn and Coline relationship especially the 'good angel' Coline Vs 'bad angel' Finn :P

and the "talk" thet Lorolie gave Logan was relly good.

Please update soon ! and what about "Different"
AlwaysHoldingOn chapter 12 . 10/19/2009
I loved it! SH and Finn! and Logan oh how I love Logan! :D you are doing a wonderful job. The Dean encounter, was perfect! Icannot wait for more. :D
xoElle23 chapter 12 . 10/19/2009
Amazing. The Lorelai/Logan scene was absolute gold. I love how she finally accepts him. Lorelai is now on Team Logan! :) I can't wait for more.
ange87 chapter 12 . 10/19/2009
love it!
lilywang69 chapter 12 . 10/19/2009
Great Story! I love it! Keep Going!
sara chapter 12 . 10/19/2009
You updated! this is great. you know the only thing not perfect with this story is your updating time :)
Shanynde chapter 12 . 10/19/2009