Reviews for Curveball
Curley-Q chapter 12 . 10/20/2009
Excellent chapter! I loved seeing Logan venturing out into the Hollow and Lorelai teasing him about preparing her bag! Please continue
Juzzy88 chapter 12 . 10/20/2009
Great chapter!
apalusa-light chapter 12 . 10/19/2009
Great chapter. Seriously, I love the way you described the town and the people from Logan's point of view (and from the Stooge's too) and how the people reacted to Logan's presence and his relationship with Rory. So yeah, great job... Now I can't wait for the next chapter!
AnnieM55 chapter 12 . 10/19/2009
I'm loving this story! Another fantastic chapter and I was hanging onto every word. You described the town and its people so realistically and humourously- very funny! And Logan's affection for Rory is so touching. I can't wait until you update again. Wonderful story- great work!
Avivush chapter 12 . 10/19/2009
It is one of the good chapters!

I loved the "Adventure of Logan in Stars Hollow" LOL i laugh out loud whan Logan meet Miss Patty and Kirk I wuled love to see Kirk and Finn together. and I reely like how you show the all Logan finn and Coline relationship especially the 'good angel' Coline Vs 'bad angel' Finn :P

and the "talk" thet Lorolie gave Logan was relly good.

Please update soon ! and what about "Different"
AlwaysHoldingOn chapter 12 . 10/19/2009
I loved it! SH and Finn! and Logan oh how I love Logan! :D you are doing a wonderful job. The Dean encounter, was perfect! Icannot wait for more. :D
xoElle23 chapter 12 . 10/19/2009
Amazing. The Lorelai/Logan scene was absolute gold. I love how she finally accepts him. Lorelai is now on Team Logan! :) I can't wait for more.
ange87 chapter 12 . 10/19/2009
love it!
lilywang69 chapter 12 . 10/19/2009
Great Story! I love it! Keep Going!
sara chapter 12 . 10/19/2009
You updated! this is great. you know the only thing not perfect with this story is your updating time :)
Shanynde chapter 12 . 10/19/2009
yes! WONDERFUL!
LoganRory Fan chapter 12 . 10/19/2009
You are simply one of the best Rogan writers and this story is just awesome. This chapter is so well written, especially the part about Lorelai thinking about how to deal with Logan. Great job!
Lifeiconfusing chapter 12 . 10/19/2009
Excellent chapter.
astragail chapter 12 . 10/19/2009
Awesome chapter.
pd chapter 12 . 10/19/2009
i am so glad that you are back writing! you are the best GG story writer by far! Cant wait for the next installments on any of your stories!
478 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »