Reviews for Curveball
Nikki chapter 10 . 9/26/2009
Awesome chapter loved it :)
Kasssieee chapter 10 . 9/25/2009
Amazing
RoganOnly chapter 10 . 9/25/2009
Just got back from vacation and I got a pleasant surprise to see an update to one of my favorite stories! Great chapter but who are those men? I hope that the men are not detectives that will tell Rory that something happened to Logan.
Celine P chapter 10 . 9/25/2009
OMG I thought you have abandoned this story. I am so glad that you are going to continue. This is my favorite Sophie story!
apalusa-light chapter 10 . 9/24/2009
Oh my God. Great chapter, but seriously what? Oh, or are these the security/body-guards that Logan had protecting her? There are just so many possibilities... Can't wait for the next update, and I just thought I'd let you know that I love this story!
Curley-Q chapter 10 . 9/23/2009
Wait, what's going on? Who are those men? Please cotnineu soon!
Rory Ace Huntzberger chapter 10 . 9/23/2009
update soon please...
Swtcheeks chapter 10 . 9/23/2009
waiting for the update and the end is a bit confusing
AlwaysHoldingOn chapter 10 . 9/22/2009
I love this fic so much, it's definetely my fave fic, and you leave me like this? oh god you're awesome, I spent the whole afternoon trying to finish and read it, and it's incredible, I love it! I cannot wait for the next chapter. Great AWESOME job!
Spring Smiles chapter 6 . 9/22/2009
I LOVE UR STORY! please believe me when i say that but i just have one problem and that the chapters are too long i know im being picky and probably stupid because i love how logan and rory interact and ur dialgue is simply amazing...i hope ur not mad when u see it trust me i love what u have done with it so far...will they eventually get together?
seemsobscene chapter 10 . 9/22/2009
awesome awesome awesome awesome job!
SassyAni chapter 10 . 9/22/2009
OMG! Cliffhanger...right when Rory is ready to jump back into a relationship with Logan. Please update soon!
fox24 chapter 10 . 9/22/2009
Finally a new chapter, although cliff hanger not so nice. However, still I love seeing Logan and Rory conflicted I hope she trusts him again soon, after all Logan's behavior to Jess that night was no different than the way Jess treated Dean in the past.
Festis7 chapter 10 . 9/22/2009
yay you are back, what a great chapter!

But what a cliffie. Do not keep us hanging on this clip too long.
Shanynde chapter 10 . 9/22/2009
cannot wait for what happens next!
435 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »