Reviews for Curveball
Curley-Q chapter 11 . 10/7/2009
Excellent chapter! Please contienue
abbaemmey chapter 11 . 10/7/2009
Very good chapter. I love the progress they are making. I can't wait to see how soon until she caves.
Amber611 chapter 11 . 10/7/2009
Amazing fic so far, I LOVE it! It's definitely become one of my favorite Rogan Season 6 fics! :) LOVED the chapter, you did an Awesome and Amazing job on Rory's emotions! Never saw the fire coming! I loved the closeness between Rory and Logan, SO Sweet! Your doing a Brilliant job on writing Rory and Logan, and all of the chracters! I definitely Can't Wait to read more, and see what happens next! :) So please keep up the Amazing work, and Thanks for sharing! Take Care, Amber :)
Marie chapter 11 . 10/7/2009
I love your story, Logan is so sweet.

Hope for more soon
Shanynde chapter 11 . 10/7/2009
oh wow, breathe. Perfection as always. Cannot wait to see what you write next.
Anna chapter 11 . 10/7/2009
Not that I wanted anything to happen to the Gilmores, but AMAZING chapter. Please repeat and update as soon as possible!
Missinem chapter 11 . 10/7/2009
Yay! It feels like we're getting close! I can't wait for the next chapter.
astragail chapter 11 . 10/7/2009
WHAT! so close! Good chapter. I am impressed. keep up the good work.
angel caressie chapter 11 . 10/7/2009
Yay! Thanks for the update! p

Love this chapter! Will Logan be in an accident too in Costa Rica? I can't wait for that!
Juzzy88 chapter 11 . 10/7/2009
Great chapter!
ms chapter 10 . 9/29/2009
omg ...omg...

please update soom...i am in suspense!
danielle chapter 10 . 9/27/2009
AH YOU HAVE TO UPDATE ASAP. This chapter was really excellent. Those two better get it on next chapter though!
HowIsTheDRAMAQUEEN chapter 10 . 9/26/2009
WHAT HAPPENS? Oh, btw, I really like the story. The only thing I can say is watch your syntax, because the wording of some sentences makes it a little hard to understand, but other than that, I love the story. The plot is really good. PLEASE update soon!
Nikki chapter 10 . 9/26/2009
Awesome chapter loved it :)
Kasssieee chapter 10 . 9/25/2009