Reviews for Curveball
TinkStar87 chapter 11 . 2/24
Did not see that coming...WOW! Great chapter. Read ya Later ;)
TinkStar87 chapter 8 . 2/23
Wow, i REALLY loved this chapter! SO great to find out how everyone dealt with the news. So proud of the Gilmore's and loved Rory's little shock about being an heiress. Just prefect. Can't wait to see how the rest of the world fines out the news and what's to come. Read ya Later ;)
e13 chapter 13 . 2/12
DaleEllen chapter 14 . 11/27/2015
Ok so talk about a twist. Please, please post again soon. I know what it is like to have writers block however it is too good to leave us hanging.
Booksazillion chapter 14 . 11/16/2015
You can't leave us readers with that ending. It's wrong. Your writing is great but I need to figure out what's gonna happen next. Please. Please. Continue.
ImTheNana chapter 1 . 10/20/2015
I know it's been over 5 years since your last update, but in your AN you said you were already working on the next chapter.. So I'm hoping another review may prompt you...please!? I really love this story, and want to see what your crafty brain has concocted. Looking forward to seeing something, soon!
AuroraSpace chapter 14 . 10/2/2015
Thank You for the wonderful story.
I loved every minute of reading it. You have amazing style; they way you weave the plots together, how you portray the characters and how you set the mood for the scenes.
I can only speak in super latives of this story.

I know that you didn't updated this for awhile, but I can only hope that in you mind you imagining this with as happy ending as I am.
This show has incredible humor and you managed to give that back and I just love the read the thoughts, commentart of the characters behing their actions. Logan's and Rory's insecurities, how they deal with what life throws them.
One of my favourite chapters is World War III. It was pure gold.
The balance between humor, emotion and happenings are something that I rarely encounter. You write better than most published writers.

Thank you again for this amazing story, I hope one day you will find your way back to it:)
Droolia chapter 14 . 8/30/2015
What a cliffhanger. Please come back and update!
Droolia chapter 1 . 8/24/2015
Amazing and original idea! Can't wait to see what kind of hijinks the kids get into. I was so sure she was pregnant :)
angelwings202 chapter 14 . 6/21/2015
So I know you haven't updated this story in quite a long time but I really hope you do as you left us on quite a cliffhanger haha. But seriously I just read all 14 chapters in less that 24 hrs because I couldn't stop reading it was written amazingly and I just kept wanting more. So please please please update soon!
Guest chapter 14 . 2/8/2015
dont read last chapter
e13 chapter 14 . 1/3/2015
Update please!
dj chapter 14 . 12/18/2014
I've been doing a rewatch of Gilmore Girls on Netflix. I refuse to watch season 7. Rory and Logan were true love. Bless your heart for writing rory/logan fanfiction.
Always Brooke chapter 14 . 10/14/2014
I love this story! It's just so freaking great! Too bad you've decided not to continue it...
an old friend chapter 14 . 10/6/2014
With the addition of Gilmore Girls to Netflix i've gone back and read so of my favorite Rogan Fanfics... Why did you never finish this?it was so amazing. I hope that maybe a little netflix GG binge watching will help to inspire you to give my favorite couple a happy ending.
466 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »