Reviews for Curveball
Lifeisconfusing chapter 3 . 1/29/2006
Love it! I also love the length of the chapters. Also, I think Rory had the right to be bitch last chapter, she had just found out she was married. Keep up the great work!
Caitidid chapter 2 . 1/28/2006
WOW! Talk about creative! I love it. I hope they can both calm down enough when in the same room together to explain what they feel to each other. Or atleast have Rory overhear what Logan's been feeling, cause it seems like nothing can change until Rory understands Logan better, and Logan lets her in. Please post soon!
RavensWritingProphecies chapter 2 . 1/23/2006
Hilarious! Cant wait for more!
Ace of Black Hearts chapter 2 . 1/23/2006
You know, I need to ask, have you written any books latley? You're stories are some of the best work I've ever read! I, you, I don't have words to describe this. It's wonderful, amazing, unbelivable, unatrully good.

You've got some talent when it comes to writing Logan's thoughts and feelings!
paulanka1 chapter 2 . 1/22/2006
AWESOME! i love it update soon!
Festis7 chapter 2 . 1/21/2006
Thanks for updating so soon and for your e-mail.

Finn is so Funny

Is there anything wrong with Rory, why doesn't she drink coffee? I means she said she wasn't pregnant. Don't let the Gilmores or the Huntzbergers be to hasch with them, or maybe you should, maybe it will be better this way. If the Huntzbergers says something mean to Rory I want Logan to defend her.

I'm looking forward to see how this will work out and to read the rest of the story.
Justmehere chapter 2 . 1/20/2006
i luv the story the idea is very cool
elowe4 chapter 2 . 1/19/2006
thank you for uodating so soon! somehow you made this chapter better than the next! it just keeps getting better, are you hinting that rory is preggers? hm. update soon please! :)
Vivss chapter 2 . 1/19/2006
Hey great chapter! Rory and Logan just keep hurting themselves, they should really have a talk and get over with it. And it's pretty hard to stand Rory right now, she can be hurt and all, but she doesn't have to be like that... Logan is trying and she doesn't even want to really see his side. I love Finn hehe, he's so unique! Update soon!
CoCaCoLa29 chapter 2 . 1/19/2006
GREAT! they're both miserable! and stubborn! UPDATE ASAP!
Gilmorecrazed2010 chapter 2 . 1/19/2006
I love it! Update soon!
prin69 chapter 1 . 1/19/2006
lol
cosmopolitan chapter 2 . 1/19/2006
luv it
A. Mulholland chapter 2 . 1/19/2006
OMG, is Rory pregnant? No coffee for one, and she's upset. Seems kinda hormonal. Or is she PMSing?
crissy chapter 2 . 1/19/2006
lol! too funny. i want to see mitchum's reaction. you will write it, right?
479 | « Prev Page 1 .. 19 26 27 28 29 30 31 .. Last Next »