Reviews for Curveball
xshynenstarx chapter 13 . 10/13/2012
Sooo many questions left unanswered. Did Lane go through with the wedding to Zack? What's the time frame between them getting back together and costa Rica. When did Honor get married? What's going to happen? Will Rory make it back? Will she be damaged? Will they get a divorce? Will Ligan propose? Ahhh so many questions. I hope you decide to update this story
luvagdstry chapter 14 . 9/30/2012
OMG! I can't believe you never finished this story! Talk about a cliffhanger!
xshynenstarx chapter 14 . 7/25/2012
Update please. I'm dying here. I love the story so far and they finally got back together
Julie Sue chapter 14 . 4/16/2012
OH holy shit! she was kidnapped! that is NUTS! and then it stops...what happens? is there anyway on gods green earth that you will ever finish Curveball? it is soooooooooo effin good PLEASE oh PLEASE finish or post something! I need to know!
Julie Sue chapter 13 . 4/16/2012
ahhhhh soooo exciting! :)
Julie Sue chapter 12 . 4/16/2012
ahhh i lovei t! im soo glad they made up! I hate when they fight! YAYYY now the Gparents need to live!
Julie Sue chapter 11 . 4/16/2012
Logan is amazing! and wow that would be a HUGE shock! geez louise! wow im glad they are all okay!
Julie Sue chapter 10 . 4/16/2012

First of all I want to know what Lorelai's opinion on things are now? when they were Squashing? HAHAHAH

and OH NO I hope Logan comes home soon!
Julie Sue chapter 9 . 4/16/2012
Julie Sue chapter 8 . 4/16/2012
WOW what a powerful chapter! im loving this story! :)
Julie Sue chapter 7 . 4/13/2012
OH holy toledo! :) i cant wait to keep reading!
Julie Sue chapter 6 . 4/13/2012
I havent even finished reading and I am starting my review!

#1: Logan does put her on pedastol! Lorelai just doesnt want to see it!

okay I will shut up and keep reading!

now that I have finished!

*Glad Lorelai said that! and see that!

*I wish Finn or Colin had recorded that declaration of love that Logan made and sent it to Rory! (esp since she is with her mom!)

Cant wait to see what happens!
Julie Sue chapter 5 . 4/13/2012
what is soo wrong with what he said? holy cow she is being ridiculous I believe!
Julie Sue chapter 4 . 4/12/2012
im glad its okay for now but I hate how Lorelai treats Logan and blames him for everything..its pretty discusting how bad Lorelai tries to sway Rorys life!
Julie Sue chapter 3 . 4/12/2012