Reviews for Curveball
primadonna001 chapter 13 . 12/26/2011
update please :)
julie frazier chapter 14 . 11/27/2011
i know it has been almost a year but please update this story i love it and really want to know what happens next.

thanks
Forgottobealover chapter 14 . 11/9/2011
The early chapters of this story were amazing :).

As we got further in, It got a little bit boring and such.

But this last chapter was awesome.

except for the fact that the whole time i was reading it, i was think ''lane and finn can't be together'' Cause that would just ruin everything XD.

Anyways, I know that the chances are small, but I hope you continue this.
primadonna001 chapter 14 . 9/9/2011
more! please finish!
Luna14 chapter 14 . 9/1/2011
Mean mean mean! Come on please update again soon! Can't believe Rory was kidnapped! Update update update! :-)
middiegurl08 chapter 14 . 8/26/2011
Update soon? I have been hooked on this story for the past few days. I love that Rory and Logan have found their way back to each other. He was so supportive and understanding. Great story!
riss chapter 14 . 7/3/2011
Pleas update. Its a great story and you left a huge cliffhanger
Sarah chapter 14 . 6/10/2011
OMG, I did not see that one coming at all! You are an amazing writing and I have been addicted to this story for the past couple of days, please please update soon!
paradiso31 chapter 14 . 6/1/2011
You can't just leave it there! I'm on the edge of my seat. I can't wait to read more.
punkosoph chapter 14 . 3/20/2011
OMG love this story, just found it and I so wish there was more.
gilmoregeek13 chapter 14 . 3/14/2011
I've spent the last week addicted to your story! Now that I made it this far, I can't imagine waiting any longer to see what's going to happen (especially since this is the part you've been planning for)!

Your writing style and grammar only enhance your story, and it's such a pleasurable read!

Please continue soon!
blazinangel1702 chapter 14 . 2/21/2011
you CANNOT just write a story like this and then not update it, especially after that last chapter! I can't wait to see what the next chapter brings, please update soon!
acelili chapter 14 . 12/30/2010
OMG, Logan and Rory never get a break from it all, just too be happy for a moment, do they?

I love your story, sometimes when reading fanfictions i often skip of bits and got to the main details and the speech. In your story however you've had me reading for two days, and i have loved it.

It's fresh and new and i love it. I have been on fanfiction for 2 or 3 years now and been reading Rogan stories since them and don't know how i have missed you as it was pulished in 06. I wish i had found it sooner. Just wanting to let you know.
tigerfan24 chapter 14 . 11/6/2010
wow i just found this story and can not wait to see what happens.
miragrace93 chapter 8 . 10/18/2010
Um Wow, thats all i really have to say, i love how you have done this, with the whole having to be married for 4 months and the bagging the crap out of the Huntzbergers and everything, and I love ur long chapters, not enough people do them. Plz keep writing, you are a great writer and it would be a shame to waste all that talent
442 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »