Reviews for Curveball
KimmaGilmore chapter 14 . 12/20/2013
Four years late but I really wish you would finish this! It is an amazing story and you are an unbelievably talented writer!
funfetti84 chapter 1 . 11/23/2013
I love this story. Please comeback to update and finish it. I mean you JUST got them back together. And Rory gets kidnapped? I mean I am glad Logan didn't jump off the plane/cliff and ended up in the hospital, but I am SOO WORRIED about Rory. Are the kidnappers being mean to her? I hope they aren't hurting and taking advantage of her. Please comeback to update and finish this story. Btw Mitchum at the end seemed like kind of a decent human being. That was a nice surprise. I love this story. The moments with Colin and Finn are great too. Please update this story. It is sooo good.
ImTheNana chapter 14 . 11/4/2013
You promise to continue, yet it's been over 3 years and no update :( so not fair. It's only right that you give us something, soon! This has been a great story, and I am a big Rogan fan, so please update soon!
twinkie315 chapter 14 . 9/24/2013
Love the story! Hope you update soon!
Guest chapter 14 . 8/25/2013
Please up-date! After reading such a intensive, long story, The reader deserves an end, a closure with the story. Your style is amazing ans a pleasure to read, please bring this story to an end.
Aurore2222 chapter 14 . 6/16/2013
OMG I want a happy end please !
Roganlover chapter 14 . 6/1/2013
Its nice to see you still writing. Just wish it was your Gilmore Girls stories instead NCIS ones. This story is simply fantastic. So different and unique. I love this storyline with the fake wedding and that they found a different way back to each other after the break up. They are such a cute married couple now. I hope they stay together. Please update this wonderful story. I can't believe you just left us hanging with the kidnapping and nothing else. PS Finn and Lane together would awesome. I'm assuming the kidnapping would postpone the wedding? Giving Finn a fighting chance. Please don't give up on this story and update soon
sharonpijl chapter 14 . 3/21/2013
hope you continue with the story, i am really curious about what is going to happen!
so please please update!
anonymous chapter 14 . 2/17/2013
I have to admit that the turn in this story was not what I expected it to be, definitely a curveball! I am begging you to update this because I am dying to see how it turns out. Please let rory be okay and allow her and logan to have a happy ending!
xshynenstarx chapter 11 . 1/15/2013
I was so happy to get an email notification that you uodated one of your stories. It meant that you were still alive and writing! Then I was immediately saddened that it was not one of your Rory and Logan stories. So here I am making a passionate plea for you to update any or all of your Rory and Logan stories. Because you are a fabulous and amazing writer. And I love how you write Rory and Logan. You catch their essence so well and portray their relationship beautifully. However, i am willing to throw you a bone and give you a list based on what stories I would like updated first! Please update first "curveball," then "together while apart," then "loose tights," then "a shot to happiness," then "playing house" and then different. I just love your
Rory and Logan stories and I know you have so many fans out there who are also just dying for an update too. So please comeback and revisit your Rory and Logan stories. I will love you forever and ever.
By the way, I love this story. You just got them together and they have to deal with a kidnapping? So mean. Please comeback and update this! Remember, my undying love is at stake
csimesser1 chapter 14 . 1/11/2013
OMG that was awesome can't wait to read what happens next
poetryismyfirstlove chapter 14 . 12/29/2012
i know it's been 2 years, but seriously you've got to finish this. the cliffhanger is killing me! please?
acechica chapter 14 . 12/23/2012
Please finish! I love this story... Spent all my free time reading it this weekend!
Guest chapter 14 . 12/22/2012
I miss your Gilmore Girl stories...will you ever update them?
minitwinkie42 chapter 13 . 12/14/2012
This story is amazing, super, fantastic, mind-blowing, terrific, great, spectacular and I cant think of more adjectives. But I hope my point was made! I love how wonder and detailed this story is. I love how you give us such insight into Rory AND Logan's thoughts because a relationship involves 2 people not just 1 person. Personally, I thought you took forever to get them back together, BUT at least they are together now. Unfortunately, you've hardly written any wonderful Rory and Logan moments after you got them back together. So I am totally craving some Rory and Logan sweetness. Not to mention you dropped that BOMB that she was kidnapped and then totally haven't updated in years. Thats just cruel and unusual punishment. I really hope you haven't given up on this story because you are an amazing writer. Plus the story totally is not finished. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE comeback and update this story.

IF there is a god out there, he or she would compel/physically force you to finish this story. Because it is amazing. IF there is a Santa out there. This story would be updated because that is my Christmas wish! And technically since I haven't been naughty, I deserve to have my Christmas wish fulfilled! IF the Easter Bunny was real then he would totally give me some chocolates so I can snack on them while reading your next update.

So in closing, please don't abandon this story. It is really great and I hope to see and update. Because Christmas is totally coming up!
479 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »