Reviews for Curveball
Sarah chapter 14 . 6/10/2011
OMG, I did not see that one coming at all! You are an amazing writing and I have been addicted to this story for the past couple of days, please please update soon!
paradiso31 chapter 14 . 6/1/2011
You can't just leave it there! I'm on the edge of my seat. I can't wait to read more.
punkosoph chapter 14 . 3/20/2011
OMG love this story, just found it and I so wish there was more.
gilmoregeek13 chapter 14 . 3/14/2011
I've spent the last week addicted to your story! Now that I made it this far, I can't imagine waiting any longer to see what's going to happen (especially since this is the part you've been planning for)!

Your writing style and grammar only enhance your story, and it's such a pleasurable read!

Please continue soon!
blazinangel1702 chapter 14 . 2/21/2011
you CANNOT just write a story like this and then not update it, especially after that last chapter! I can't wait to see what the next chapter brings, please update soon!
acelili chapter 14 . 12/30/2010
OMG, Logan and Rory never get a break from it all, just too be happy for a moment, do they?

I love your story, sometimes when reading fanfictions i often skip of bits and got to the main details and the speech. In your story however you've had me reading for two days, and i have loved it.

It's fresh and new and i love it. I have been on fanfiction for 2 or 3 years now and been reading Rogan stories since them and don't know how i have missed you as it was pulished in 06. I wish i had found it sooner. Just wanting to let you know.
tigerfan24 chapter 14 . 11/6/2010
wow i just found this story and can not wait to see what happens.
miragrace93 chapter 8 . 10/18/2010
Um Wow, thats all i really have to say, i love how you have done this, with the whole having to be married for 4 months and the bagging the crap out of the Huntzbergers and everything, and I love ur long chapters, not enough people do them. Plz keep writing, you are a great writer and it would be a shame to waste all that talent
Hanna chapter 14 . 9/27/2010
I love your story! Please, please, please, please update soon!
McGriddles10 chapter 14 . 7/25/2010
AH! This story is great but the cliffhanger is killing me. Please update soon because the suspense is killing me. Rory and Logan just got back together and now she is kidnapped. Please let them have a happy ending after all the stuff they have been though.

I can't decide if I am mad, anxious, excited, or all three. Update PLEASE!
xjustxbeingxmex chapter 14 . 7/23/2010
i really enjoy this story. the plot is brillant.

Please update soon! cant w8 to see how it plans out
roseinthegarden chapter 14 . 7/9/2010
This story is great. The curveball was totally unexpected. I can't wait to read what happens with this story. Please post the next chapter soon.
bananaslugg chapter 14 . 7/6/2010
that was quite the curveball lol. looking forward to things getting explained!
Happydancer94 chapter 14 . 5/24/2010
wow! amazing story!
HotWhitford chapter 14 . 5/17/2010
I'm loving it.

Just found your story today.

Sure the divorce thing your freak Mitchum and Elias out. That's the kind of thing you let your son now as soon as he is old enough (or at least is in a serious relationship).

But, stupid Mitchum for not changing this. Moron.

Anyway, let Rory be ok! C'mom... Poor Logan.

Please, update soon. :)