Reviews for Game of life
kate chapter 4 . 2/9/2011
Please put up chapter 5 soon and hurry
tavia454 chapter 1 . 11/18/2009
Oh wow, I was skulking around someones favorites and happened across this little gem. What a beautiful story!
NightmareTroubador chapter 4 . 11/5/2009
Look I'm willing offering to help write this if it means updates. So please for the love of Christ UPDATE!

Or there will be dire consequences.
heather chapter 4 . 3/17/2008
Update-update-update-update-update! PLEASE! Story too awesome to stop! Please continue!
The Reviewer chapter 4 . 9/17/2007
Wow. That was.. weird. In a good way! Please continue.
lady Alexas chapter 4 . 8/28/2007
neat
little vampire chapter 4 . 3/17/2007
i like this fic are you going to wittir anymore for it i love to see what going to happen soon. bey oh updeta soon
Misura chapter 4 . 8/2/2006
An intrigueing, enthralling chapter, the style of which made for a great read. I'm delighted to hear that there'll be more to this, too; what you've written so far definitely's got me hooked so it's grand to hear there'll be more. (I hope there'll be more Other!Yugi-chapters as well.)
Misura chapter 1 . 8/2/2006
I love the mental images of Suguroku and baby!Yugi; they're just so cute, even if the overall mood of this fic is more serious, and less carefree fluff. The set-up's an intrigueing one, making me feel all the luckier for having found this fic only *after* some more chapters'd been posted. *hops off to read them*
StandAlone chapter 1 . 6/12/2006
Hey, I love this story so far! I've been checking it nearly every day for the next chapter! How many do you think you'll write?

Anyway, I think it'd be just fine if you didn't add any pairings. The story's working so well without one. Just my opinion though. I'll read it and love it no matter what.

Keep up the good work!

StandAlone
Pharaohyamifan chapter 4 . 6/6/2006
This is awesome! Please update soon!
cloud chapter 4 . 6/5/2006
Just read it.

Beautiful. Keep going.

Please update soon.

Maybe yami/hikari?

I agree Yami and Yugi forever.
Cdabryhea chapter 4 . 6/5/2006
like always an awsome chapter. i can never find anyhting wrong with anything that you write. i loved it. please update soon. :)
MysticMaiden 18 chapter 4 . 6/5/2006
here here y/y pairing great chapter you handled yami thoughts real cool
Anime WarriorSkye chapter 4 . 6/5/2006