Reviews for Teachers' Lounge Coffee
Mimi Jones chapter 1 . 10/3/2007
Lol. NICE story, but i think a little too much detail got put into Barkin's thought of the school. Overall, great story! :)
Cody MacArthur Fett chapter 1 . 9/15/2007
Akwierd is the word that comes to mind.

Sic Semper Tyrannus

Carry on.
Trombe chapter 1 . 5/7/2007
I stumbled across this in the forum boards. I'm glad I did.

Sharkin is indeed quite rate and was only recently teased along with the new episode of "Stop Team Go". But you did a fabulous job of making this sound interesting. It was an interesting read. I loved it.
Tragic warrior chapter 1 . 2/6/2007
Good story. I can see Barkin and Shego being together; both strong people who work with others that don't respect them for the most part and they both have to deal with Team Possible in one way or another. If you give any of my stories a read review and tell me what you think.
CastaS chapter 1 . 10/19/2006
great story, i enjoyed it
Ariel32 chapter 1 . 9/12/2006
haha, I LoVe this! This is so great! Short and sweet, but it's awesome. I really love your plots, even when they are so simple!
Meg chapter 1 . 3/28/2006
Yay! Let's hear it for craziness!
cloudmonet chapter 1 . 2/26/2006
Miss Piratess hasn't mentioned that this won the January contest, and rightfully so. I don't quite read it as "shippy," though tending in that direction. Steve would certainly find something "sick and wrong" about our lady in green and black before things got very far, unless she turned over a new leaf. One thing worth noting about Steve Barkin. His military career in Vietnam forces him to be even older than Kim's dad and Drakken, at least 48, though he certainly seems like a younger man.

Many stories I've read around here dive into character's thoughts unnecessarily, when what they're thinking is self-evident from what they're saying and doing, or worse, when they don't have time to think about much of anything. Steve's thoughts are essential to this story.

I have some issue with Shego calling Drakken a pig. He's a bit too much the gentleman (usually) to deserve this. Some more appropriate insult might be better— something like "bungler" comes to mind, given the specific tenor of Shego's complaint.
Aero Tendo chapter 1 . 2/11/2006
LOL! The story was very nice and I hope you do a sequel to this. Maybe one where Barkin and Shego are talking outside of the school and another one of the KP reality sees them... hm... how about Kim's parents? They'd recognize Shego.
Ace Ian Combat chapter 1 . 1/29/2006
Good job, I enjoyed that!
BlueSkies817 chapter 1 . 1/24/2006
LOL!
Jasminevr chapter 1 . 1/23/2006
Okay, now I'm scared. But it's a good scared. (I'm just creeped out with Barkin and Shego drinking that HIGHLY toxic coffee).
GargoyleSama chapter 1 . 1/20/2006
Nice cute story, I enjoyed it. There is one thing though, "And I couch cheerleaders." While I am sure that there are some fics out there somewhere like this, I don't think that is what you meant to type. :)
Visigoth29527 chapter 1 . 1/18/2006
Interesting... don't see too many Barkin/Shego matchups. I like it... maybe the basis for a larger story?

Nice work. Few small errors but nothing too dramatic.
Waffled Flambe chapter 1 . 1/18/2006
wow. who knew a teacher and a villainess could have so much in common?

great story! did you win the contest? Hope you did! *crosses fingers*