Reviews for Ashes to Ashes
crazyvi chapter 11 . 5/6/2006
Great story. Getting exciting, please update soon.
Shinjiruu chapter 11 . 5/4/2006
Now this is a great chapter to celebrate the unban from me going on the computer. Thank you, me likey chapter!

Danny is still smexi

luv2bamom chapter 11 . 5/3/2006
Wow! I love your story! I'm on the edge of my seat, I can't wait to find out what happens next. Please update soon!
Nitrostreak chapter 11 . 5/3/2006
gih! no! keep going! love story! need more! please update! soon! cant wait that long! NEED MORE! PLEASE!
Dirty Thoughts of Bliss chapter 11 . 5/3/2006
Another great chapter my dear. I was so laughing my butt off when I saw that Sam was singing music from Kingdom Hearts. I've never actually played the game, but the song gets stuck in my head whenever I hear it. After reading this I've been humming it all day.

Good luck on finals, and I can't wait for the next chapter.
strange organized chaos chapter 11 . 5/3/2006
Amazing...It left me speechless, everything about your story is just well perfect. You capture the character's so well ( even Sam's girly side might I add, which is hard to do!) and the story is just so...Amazing. Keep writing, you've got my attention...hell, you've got my whole brain buzzing! Can't wait till Chapter 12!
Muirnin chapter 11 . 5/3/2006
This has been great... I hope your finals get over soon and that you do very well on them... I love reading Danny and Sam stories this one seems so very in character to me... I even love the reaction Jack had to having a halfa as a son!

Keep up the great work...

As Always,

Gster chapter 11 . 5/3/2006
YES! YES! YES! That rocked! Danny is back, Tucker and Val are together, Sam is happy (kinda) and Dannys back to kick some ass. I think i actualy love this story and cant wait to read more, was that song yours or another bands/artists? Again that rocked a very WELL DONE!
Aylien chapter 11 . 5/2/2006
Gahh.. It took me a while to realise that when you started talking in Sams POV you'd gone back in time. _ Heh. Im a bit slow like that.

I wanna give Danny a hug. Hes just so, cute, and unprotected-ish, and aw
Outlaw Royal chapter 11 . 5/2/2006
I've been reading this from the beginning and I love it. Oh, and I love that song. It's my fave song from Kingdom Hearts 2. _ So, props for putting that in! Keep up the great work!
0aloy0bung0 chapter 11 . 5/2/2006
You have no idea how much I want to smack the grin off your face! *hits computer screen* Close enough... for now...

That was freaking long! The longest chapter I have ever come across! It took me a freaking half hour to read! GAH! But it was SO worth it! You just HAD to cut it off just as it got to the climax, didn't you? DIDN'T you?

But I am SO ready for the next chapter! Dannys back to normal! YAY! VICTORY SHALL BE THEIRS!

Matsutsu chapter 11 . 5/2/2006
AH! Danny's back to Normal! yay! I can't beleive how well you can write a story. You pull us in and keep us hooked. You inspire alot! I can't wait till the next chapter! and Thanks for inspiring me to write my own fiction!
SilverstarsEbonyskies chapter 11 . 5/2/2006
I was temporarily at a loss for words. This chapter was awesome, and at a few points, you built up the moments so well I almost forgot to breathe. You have a lot of talent with writing and you're doing really well with this story. I can't wait to see how the battle plays out. I really want to see Vlad get kicked so hard that he leaved a crater in the ground.

The bit of humor was awesome too (Now she was off to presumably fight some battle Bruma thought was brewing in a dress...the irony of it was hilarious.) I loved that line.

The length of the chapters is great too, I have no idea where you get the time to write that much that well.

Anyways, it's wonderful and I can't wait for more!
RuuD BoY chapter 11 . 5/2/2006
aw! please tell me dat ur only fuckin wit us and u already have the next chapter written and will update 2morrow! how can u get us all excited and then cut us short? y r u so EVIL?
Galateagirl chapter 11 . 5/2/2006
Poor DANNY! The pain and suffering he's going through... Update soon, or perish!
290 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »