Reviews for Ashes to Ashes
TheSlipknotFan chapter 14 . 2/7/2007
Ok, you have no reason to apologize when you chappies are dis long, hell, a lot of authors write shorter ones. So, there is NO, NO reason to feel this is short, its a dedent sized chappie.

On a different note, awesome story!
anti-thule chapter 7 . 2/6/2007
Oh shit, i no the song, mi friend loves it but unfortuneately its 5:40 in da morning so i can't ask her the name of it. Aww man, i like kudos.
noname chapter 16 . 12/25/2006
The story was awsome! i kinda got the ending but it really confused me...
Divine-Red-Crayon chapter 16 . 11/20/2006
Wel...

As you can see, I took your advice and read Ashes to Ashes. It was pretty intense, but I did enjoy it. You had a very fasinating plot line and it was very well written.

I would go into more detail, but as it is I'm pretty dead on my feet right now.

I hope to start reading the sequel soon!

-DRC-
Faith's melody chapter 12 . 11/1/2006
Whoa! You're a genius! _

I like Mikey! He's sweet and adorable! And you handled the scene with him finding out very well. -giggles- I like the broken door joke. Very giggle-worthy.

There was another humorous part that I found very amusing, but can't remember it. But a little bit of humor in such an intense chapter was a nice little bit of relief.

This chapter did reveal so much...but I don't think I understood a word of it. Well, you know, the parts I wasn't supposed to understand. You're so good at drawing us in.

Kitty helping Jazz was fun to read, especially how they talked about their boyfriends. They're such girls. :P

That's it for this chapter. On to the next one.
Faith's melody chapter 11 . 11/1/2006
Well, let's see...I read this chapter and then had to go and now that I'm back, I'm afraid my mind is a little fuzzy on the details.

Firstly, I must say this. POOR DANNY! -huggles him- Having to relive that awful meory. Of course, I know it was necessary, but I wish it didn't have to be.

O.O I've forgotten who Selene is. Bad me for being away for so long! I'll have to go back and check.

A good thing that you did in this chapter was giving most of the characters' own perception on what was happening and what they were doing. Danny is the main character and everything, but it gives this a more realistic look on it. Everyone will be affected by this.

And, of course, I luffed the Tuck/Val part. Twas Fantasticka!
Faith's melody chapter 10 . 10/29/2006
La da da da... Onward we go.

-squeals so loudly that Heaven covers its ears- YAY! _ That scene between Danny and Sam was breathetaking! Absolutel splendid!

And it's so cute that Danny recognizes that he loves Sam, yet just can't remember why de does yet. But I don't think it'll take that long for him to figure out the why part even if his memory does come back, do you? ;)

Darn you and your ability to play to my weaknesses! I love foreshadowing. It's one of the few writing techniques that I can't withstand. :D -melts into a puddle of goo-

Your reaction: O.o ?

-is too obliviously happy to notice-

Um...yeah. That's all I have for this chapter. Sorry. The next one will be better.
Faith's melody chapter 9 . 10/28/2006
Hello again.

Your abiblity to dive in the emotiions and the thoughts of the other characters that aren't usually focused on like Jack and Jazz is something that I really love aobut your stories. Gives it more depth and feeling and stuffs and you do it so well. :D

I enjoyed the meories that you came up with instead of just using ones from the show. -sniffles- The sad one with lilttle Danny was so...sad! -rolls eyes- I have such a large vocabulary.

-does a random and strange jig- He's starting to remember and accept it! And he's made up with Sam! YAY!

-giggles- Sm's thoughts on Danny as he's apologizing to her are so funny. Nice bit of humor there.

And now I must bid you adieu and go on to the next chapter.
Faith's melody chapter 8 . 10/27/2006
Hey-lo there! _ I've come to review like I promised. And I'm going to review every chapter. Because that's what I would have done if I had been reading your updates when you updated them. ; And it'll make you happy. I do luff to make my friends happy and stuffs.

...Of course, reviewing every chapter one after the other may make them a little shorter and less substnatial. :( Sorry. I just don't like praising your obvious talent over and over again with the same praises beccause it makes me seem like a broken record and I don't really mean the things I'm saying.

Anyway...

Firstly, I love the Tucker/Valerie romance stuffs. It's never really explored that much in the fanbase and it's refreshing to say the least.

Danny's character change, while unexpected and a little unnerving is plausible and completely works for the situatioin you've set up, so norries worries there.

The way you ended it was wonderful. Danny's fighting the memories, but they're coming anyway. Very dramatic. I liked that very last thing that's said. Was that said earlier on in the story? After all this time, I cna't remember.

As you said, this chapter was shorter, so, by consequence, I have fewer things to say. Off to the next chapter! -
challengeAUTHORITY chapter 16 . 10/18/2006
Wow! Great Story! I love the plotline. It’s a very original idea. I was getting tired of ‘Sam-gets-raped-and-Danny-rescues-her’ stories, so this was a refreshing idea. Very good job. I’m really excited about the sequel. I’ve already ready the first chapter and can’t wait for more. Keep up the good work!

-challengeAUTHORITY
neuv chapter 16 . 10/11/2006
OMG! so cool. thank you for this wonderful peice of fiction! it took me about the course of four days and i couldn't put it down! (wow, is that even possible?) I can't wait to start reading the second book.

until then,

~hamanor12
Portia adarknightsobsession chapter 3 . 9/24/2006
lol the raven version of knowledge wears glasses. Did that come off as mean cause i didn't mean it to be. I just finished this story yesterday and it is a damned good read. See you can't just type things you have to hear them. I mean to say things with a smile. Plus i was totally hungry when i wrote it so i'm gonna have to take a second look. I'm not mean mommy i promise! I should know better than to speak..err..type...when hungry. I'm a hypo-gly-sycho lol hypoglycemic..i really have no idea how to spell that word...But i shall now claim eternal love for you... Omg this has got to be the longest review in the history of all my reviews so i'm just going to stop myself now before i further damage what is left of my brain after massive amounts of cookies...Ever had triple ginger snaps? Their Damned good! Wot... This is gonna sound gross but you should try eating the salt and pepper kettle chips with a cherry vanilla cream hansens soda...it's amazing...you burp churros taste for the rest of the day. *insert semi-hysterical laughter here* I'm a weiro i know it. Do you wear glasses? I love glasses. My mom won't let me get them she says i have to have contacts. I am just really releasing a continual stream of brain vomit here huh? Thats a lovely mental image. Brain vomit. I am actually unnaturally entertained by this current one-sided conversation. I'm Portia by the way. My birthday is in 2 days. I turn 16 *does happy dance* You know i've always seen reviews as these weird rendom things that don't really belong to anybody, but theyre real people. Th internet is strange huh? People are strange too, but all the things on the internet are created by people and you never really think about it. it's just there so we don't question it. Omg. I need to stop myself soon. Or like now. But...I'm far too much in my happy place. Ined to get out more. I home-school. I also sleep during the day. It's 5 30 am and i stil havent gone to sleep. Usually i sleep at about 10 am to 7 pm. Whole new definition to the term 'night-owl' Ya you can ignore me at any i love love. You know the one. Love. Great guy. Do you like yogurt? I love apple yogurt. With nutmeg. M. GOODNIGHT! Er...Morning.
ADarkNightsObsession chapter 3 . 9/20/2006
Didn't bother me till you started using the same lines. It's cool though. Wierd cause it's my fav. episode of teen titans so i know it by heart. Though knowledge seems way too much like the one from raven. Yeesh same outfit even? oh well i love you anyways.
GoddesoftheMoon chapter 16 . 9/10/2006
...wow. i started your story sometime ago, and just recently finished it. i must say i'm glad i did. every twist you made, every thought you had, was so well written that words can't describe. there was so much depth in this story, and it was so thought out. it showed hope, and they ways of evil and darkness. it reached to me, in a way nothing else could. i'm still speechless...

now i have to go read that sequel.

kudos, my friend. kudos.

-ellie
She Loves Her chapter 16 . 8/28/2006
You ended it with a cliffhanger...and i'll have to wait for chapters with the sequel. I feel so sad...lol not really. Atleast you're making a sequel, I have something to look forward to during the torturous beginning of school. Yay.

The Sam/Danny part of the chapter was really good. I was sad when Danny said that he needed to fix his problems alone.

Even though I understood it, it still saddened me. But atleast they're together again and I can look forward to sequellness. Sequels are great.

The Valerie/Tucker stuff was sweet, even though I dont' usually like that relationship, I'm more of a Sam/Danny person and I usually choose to ignore any other ones. But you may have convinced me to check out some other fics...

Wow...I should probably get to sleep now since your fic has kept me awake a couple hours longer than I wanted to be. You're stopping me from getting back into my school routine. I'm probably going to end up going to sleep at 2 the night before school...yay, 4 hours of sleep on the first day! Not that that's unusual.

Ok...damn now I wanna check out the rest of your fics...but I'm going to fight the temptation, I've still got ten days 'til school, that's plenty of time...

Oh who am I kidding, off to look at the rest of your fics...
290 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »