Reviews for Ashes to Ashes
MoRbId-AnD-InSaNe chapter 16 . 8/5/2006
Wow, it was such a good story. I know i hadn't been reading for a while, a long while, but i've got some problems with my stories and other people and it was all a real mess. It's better now, good, but not great. Anyway, well, what can I say? U got something here and it's gonna take u a long way.

Can't wait to read the sequal.

Ps: Neither can my audiance. _
Lisa-24-7 chapter 16 . 8/5/2006
This story is perfect! I loved it so much! I can't wait for Dust to Dust, it sounds really good too! Well I'm glad Danny and Sam got back together, and I'm wondering about that ending, so like I said, this story was awesome!

Lisa
Tech-Man chapter 16 . 8/5/2006
Wow, this was the best story I have read on this entire site. Your story had me completely captivated. I eagerly await your next installment on this series. Please keep up the spectacular work.
Morgan NicGregor chapter 16 . 8/3/2006
Oh, Osco you bad girl! Ends a story with a cliffie? *frowns* Get those fingers typing you! *pokes at authoresses midsection* I'll give you more fudge... *waves box under Osco's nose*

Seriously, good chapter! Good story! Stays tuned for book two.

Same Bat time, same Bat channel... Yes, I AM really THAT old... *whines at gray hairs...* Looks at box of haircoloring, 'Covers 100% of gray hair' my ass... *throws box over shoulder at trash can... and misses... sigh*

Anybody that says age is just a state of mind has never *been* to that state.
Dirty Thoughts of Bliss chapter 16 . 8/3/2006
That was a perfect ending, I absolutely love how you brought everything together! Sorry for not reviewing sooner, but I've been going through hell with everything that's been happening in my life.
Sasia chapter 16 . 8/3/2006
Ok, I've got nothing to say that would help you get better. As far as I'm conserned, this story was perfect (besides the rating, but I just skipped over those parts).

Thank Nonny for leading me here with her story, IWNLOFYMF, aka Unexpected Relations (something like that-I can only remember the original title) :-)

I hope to see the sequel soon, if it's not already out.

Thank you so much for writing this story for us! It takes a lot of effort to write these, and I appreciate the time and skill you poured into this.
Itallia chapter 16 . 8/3/2006
Okay...that last bit was a bit weird and freaky. I don't like the water chick, she's freaking me out. But it's a good way to set the stage for a sequel. Danny and Sam still have leaps and bounds to go, and this new development...the next story sounds promising. Seeya then!
Gster chapter 16 . 8/2/2006
Am amazing ending to an amazing story. Every character was wonderful and the plot was unique in everyway. I loved it and can't but can guess will have to wait for Dust to Dust lol Beleive me when I say you are the best writer I have read and can't wait to pick up your book in the shops, as I am sure will happen, and most of all WELL DONE!
KittyKiChi chapter 16 . 8/2/2006
I didn't really understand what that ending part was. I know you said it was Rebirth Arc and explained but I'm probably just being stupid. At first while reading this I thought Sam was a ghost, but again, my stupidity. I thought it was great and how Danny's manager threw him out of his store. Very nice. Peace.
TimeArtist chapter 16 . 8/2/2006
are you going to write a continual of the story, because it's really good
Nonny The Anon One chapter 16 . 8/2/2006
Hey! I know I am usually one of your first reviewer. I was online (like I always am) when your story appeared in my in box, but I was occupied in a matter which frustraitingly, didn't allow me to drop everything to read. I did read though, shallowly. There was no way I was going to give you a review without reading things through.

Your ability to describe scenes, people, situations is utterly amazing Osco, it leaves me stunned and as always speechless. This epilouge had a eye of the hurricane feel to it. There was such calmless, yet beneath it all I could sense the turbulance...that of the passing storm, and that of the one to come. You conveyed everything brilliantly.

I wish I had a even a third of your talent, it's simply breath taking and the story itself was wonderful, it pulled me through so many emotions and that was good.

I'm so happy, yet sad that you've finished this, but eagerly await more.

Thank you for the thanks at the end of the chapter. It means so much to me to know that I've meant as much to you, as you do to me. You truly are an inspiring friend, and I've grown as a writer because of your influence. Any help I've been to you is always welcome. I have to thank you for helping me find my muses. If it wasn't for you and Kael, I would have never gone looking for them. Michie and Errol are giving you a standing ovation right now and they send Kael their love, though are sure he's accepting their greetings dubiously.

Good luck on all your future writing!

Biggest love,

Nonny
SilverstarsEbonyskies chapter 16 . 8/2/2006
I can't believe it's over...*sniff* Wow. This fic was amazing, and I can't wait until you start posting the sequel, which I bet will be even more amazing than this, if that's even possible.

I have found only two nitpicks in the entire chapter.

I was your age once too -not- I was your age once to

me and Jose can handle it -not- my and Jose can handle it

Little things that people don't really notice. I have noticed that you've improved so much grammer/spelling-wise.

The epilogue was perfect, giving a definative sense of an ending while leaving a few loose ends and raising a few new questions at the end to already hook us into the sequel.

You described Danny's mental state wonderfully, it was realistic.

Thank you so much for bringing Sam back. And you did that masterfully as well. Just because they are together doesn't mean everything magically becomes okay.

I am curious as to who or what this Vani is...and exactly why she choose Denea as her "puppet". Is it because she had no other choice, and she really is stuck in there, or is is because of some special trait or power Denea has? And what is with all of these changes in the Ghost Zone? So many questions...

I'm the top reviewer? *cries in happiness* This was an awesome story, and it deserved every review I could give it and more. Well written, descriptive, well thought out, and just awesome overall.

Thank you so much for writing such a great story! _ I'll be sure to review the sequel when you get it up.
Goth.In.Shorts chapter 16 . 8/2/2006
:O

Wow
Kimba616 chapter 16 . 8/1/2006
Firstly, as a kinda reply to your reply of my last review *blah*, I don't really look at people's profiles that often... that's why I didn't know about the sequil .;

Anyways... I am so confused! Well, not exactly confused, more so intrigued and kinad wondering whats going on with the last scene... but that's normal for me! Lol

I can't wait for Dust to Dust! I wanna know whats goin' on!
RuuD BoY chapter 16 . 8/1/2006
well, all i can say is...GREAT STORY! i cant beleive u left us hanging like dat! was she controlling VLAD all the time? if not who was she controlling? *GR* well, ne wayz...take a nice break..n please post "Dust to Dust" ASAP!
290 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »