Reviews for Red Passion
skari chapter 1 . 10/15/2013
O my
chantpleure chapter 31 . 8/1/2013
i really enjoyed this! particularly the ending! i love how scorpius is the one for her, and not draco, and the sacrifice she made is just SO hermione, so well done with the characterization!
pwrmom2 chapter 31 . 3/24/2013
This was such a sad but great story. I loved it! Not only are you a great story teller, but this story is so completely different from any other anyone else has written. Great job
romanceluver22 chapter 31 . 12/10/2012
i absolutly love this story! great writing technique! i can't wait to read your other stories
unknownkyitty chapter 31 . 11/12/2012
Intense story, I loved it! Loved the ending of it, nice to read an ending that's not happy every now and then, I think. I also like how the vampires are different than regular myth ones, like they can't change those who aren't their 'children' and the whole bond between the characters was fantastic. One of the best Dramione fics I've read. I hope to read more of your stories that are this enjoyable.
;)
Summer Orchid chapter 31 . 8/27/2012
. .SAD! I love it, but I hate it! What can I say, I love happy endings way too much and this is anything but. Just...ugh. All of the emotions. Well played.
u dont no mi chapter 31 . 7/14/2012
I think this was the best HGDM story I've ever read!
ExTaCy925 chapter 31 . 11/5/2011
Wow that was great I loved it
universalbeat chapter 7 . 9/7/2011
Melissa Hart? As in Sabrina the teenage witch? Funny.
Phoenix chapter 31 . 7/20/2011
Just had to say that i love the ending of your fic. its sad to see draco so mournful though, i had hoped they would end up together but you did a brilliant job - a twist that i never expected :)x
janjan2009 chapter 3 . 6/25/2011
Lol!
janjan2009 chapter 1 . 6/25/2011
Very good start can't wait to see where this goes!
dramione4eva006 chapter 31 . 3/30/2011
omg...this was the best fanfic i have read in such a long time. and that ending! omg it was such a cliffhanger...i hope there's a sequel, i wanna know what happens! lol anyway, great job and keep up the amazing work :]
WildForWeasley chapter 31 . 11/23/2010
This story is one of my favorites. It doesn't end as a happy ending just like life.I could picture this happening in reality. Amazing story. :)
Turtle's Chopsticks chapter 31 . 11/17/2010
I let this story get lost in my alerts folder for a while. It brought me to tears.

Even with the time that has passed I know why I fell in love with this story and it was because you make the readers feel for the characters. You let us know their hopes and still let the events take place. And as much as it hurts I love stories that can do that to me.

You even managed to take a traditionally sad ending and make it even more heart wrenching. I want to deny the possibility of it being true but I know that it would change nothing. I want to break down over the final twist: that Hermione has found her 'son' in Draco's son. It is just so painful after everything else that has happened. I'm not able to take the fiction I read and alter the plot lines to suit myself. I really wish I could because I could make this a happy ending. Not an ending that makes me cry. Draco went through so much merely by existing in this story. He didn't really fight for one side or another but both sides used him.

I hope you don't mind but I think I'm going to hate this story for a bit. I can't like how you ended it. I can't because you managed to use up the last parts of Draco when he had given up everything else. When he thought that there might be hope on the horizon you ripped even hope away.

I will thank you for being a realist. For not letting the characters overrule your decisions. I can't do that because it hurts me too if they don't get some peace.

A lovely if really heart-wrenching story,

TC