Reviews for Red Passion
demimi10 chapter 31 . 2/1
Great Story. At some point I started to feel bad for Darien and when I thought he was dead, well really dead. I skipped around to make sure I saw his name again. I felt better when I realized he wasn't dead and finished reading it :-)
tsukinopen chapter 3 . 5/5/2014
i just have to say this guy darien is an aaaa hole
skari chapter 1 . 10/15/2013
O my
chantpleure chapter 31 . 8/1/2013
i really enjoyed this! particularly the ending! i love how scorpius is the one for her, and not draco, and the sacrifice she made is just SO hermione, so well done with the characterization!
pwrmom2 chapter 31 . 3/24/2013
This was such a sad but great story. I loved it! Not only are you a great story teller, but this story is so completely different from any other anyone else has written. Great job
romanceluver22 chapter 31 . 12/10/2012
i absolutly love this story! great writing technique! i can't wait to read your other stories
JudgedPanda chapter 31 . 11/12/2012
Intense story, I loved it! Loved the ending of it, nice to read an ending that's not happy every now and then, I think. I also like how the vampires are different than regular myth ones, like they can't change those who aren't their 'children' and the whole bond between the characters was fantastic. One of the best Dramione fics I've read. I hope to read more of your stories that are this enjoyable.
;)
Summer Orchid chapter 31 . 8/27/2012
. .SAD! I love it, but I hate it! What can I say, I love happy endings way too much and this is anything but. Just...ugh. All of the emotions. Well played.
u dont no mi chapter 31 . 7/14/2012
I think this was the best HGDM story I've ever read!
ExTaCy925 chapter 31 . 11/5/2011
Wow that was great I loved it
universalbeat chapter 7 . 9/7/2011
Melissa Hart? As in Sabrina the teenage witch? Funny.
Phoenix chapter 31 . 7/20/2011
Just had to say that i love the ending of your fic. its sad to see draco so mournful though, i had hoped they would end up together but you did a brilliant job - a twist that i never expected :)x
janjan2009 chapter 3 . 6/25/2011
Lol!
janjan2009 chapter 1 . 6/25/2011
Very good start can't wait to see where this goes!
dramione4eva006 chapter 31 . 3/30/2011
omg...this was the best fanfic i have read in such a long time. and that ending! omg it was such a cliffhanger...i hope there's a sequel, i wanna know what happens! lol anyway, great job and keep up the amazing work :]