Reviews for What If Pony Got Jumped, Instead of Johnny?
Meow chapter 27 . 11/4/2017
This was a pretty alright series! Although, there are some flaws. In the book, the characters would constantly smoke when something like all of this happened, to calm everyone down. I also feel that all of the other characters injuries were too rushed.

Overall, this was pretty good. Since this was published at 2009, you probably have gotten better at writing. Goodbye!
Meow chapter 15 . 11/4/2017
o o f
This is good!
Meow chapter 5 . 11/4/2017
t h is is amazing!
Meow chapter 4 . 11/4/2017
This is amazing! Well done
Guest chapter 3 . 1/9/2017
I really like this. A big motif in the Outsiders is eyes, you managed to capture that really well through your descriptions of the different characters feelings reflected in their eyes. This is my second time reading this fic and it's just as great as I remember it.
Olivia chapter 2 . 11/10/2016
Love it! I like how your making the story so descriptive!
Olivia chapter 1 . 11/10/2016
I really like this. Keep continuing it! I agree that I'm a lot like Johnny cuz I always am quiet and barely talk! Well, anyway enough about me, write more!
Guest chapter 12 . 9/10/2016
Probably shoulda told ya earlier but the only reason Jonny was scared in the movie/book was ''cause of the socs jumpin' him in the first place
Guest chapter 1 . 9/7/2016
Reading the first chapter, it was just so intense and beautifully written. Then you wrote a-hole, and burst out laughing. Wait to ruin the intensity- okay you didn't really ruin it, but it was hilarious. Love the story so far, you're an awesome writer.
Rayray0528 chapter 9 . 8/30/2016
I'm getting a few hints that pony is about to go mute. Please don't make him mute!
Guest chapter 13 . 3/19/2016
They are a family Darry's daddy Sodapops mommy Steve Twobit and Dally are uncles/cousins and Ponyboy and Johnny are the babies
KutieKupid chapter 1 . 10/19/2015
That was so descriptive and well written!
Allison chapter 27 . 10/11/2015
OK, for starters, I happen to think you did absolutely amazing on every single chapter. I loved it so much. I think it was a great idea, and it definitely changed the plot. I was kind of skeptical about reading this at first, since I have read a lot of stories similar to this; but once I got into it I loved it. You definitely left me on edge for a majority of the time, I was constantly telling myself to quit reading ahead before I finished the paragraph I originally was on; Why? You may ask, because I constantly wanted to know what would happen next, and how you would play out the situation! This was absolutely Phenomenal, you should definitely keep up the great work; because I would love to read more Fan-fictions like this. All-In-All you did amazing, I am so grateful to have read this, so I hereby give you my personal THANK YOU! (LoL)

~Allison~
Guest chapter 12 . 7/9/2015
Ur writing is all over the place, but I love the characters
Christine chapter 9 . 6/1/2014
Wait if P ony's the one emotinally impared then wouldn't he be the one to die or would Johnny just die the same? I've question this for a long time...so would he?