Reviews for What If Pony Got Jumped, Instead of Johnny?
zemyrocks chapter 27 . 11/24/2013
I loooooooooved this story! It was absolutely positively amazing!
Wolfpaw chapter 27 . 11/6/2013
That was the most beautiful story I have ever heard! At first I was like oh my goshness! And then I was like ohh no! And than I was crying and it was so sad ;( but than I was like yay! ...do you get what I'm sayin :3 Anyways you should make another story along the line of this story, it would be amazingly spectacular! I love your writing and the way you pour your heart into your work! A huge must read in my personal opinion. 10 out of 10 stars! Luv ya ω
Artista321 chapter 27 . 11/7/2013
My lord! I was so incredibly impressed with this story! I was on chapter nine and thought I was close to the end, but no, definitely not. I must say the references you make to the books and the movies both is impressive and I love how you do incorporate all of the characters so nicely. I hope to read more from you, because you have joined my list of favorite authors!
Artista321 chapter 7 . 11/7/2013
Oh goog god! This story is incredible and heartbreaking!
MsMelodyPond chapter 2 . 6/8/2013
I liked it a lot, but you should probably have a beta look over it.
greasergirl2012 chapter 27 . 3/21/2013
I loved this story! I cried like a baby a lot! You are a great writer.
Natalie chapter 27 . 10/25/2012
HOLY- THAT! WAS! AWESOME! You should totally publish something in ink and paper! I'd read it!
StayGold4ever chapter 27 . 6/10/2012
Amazing, as usual! I love all your stories! Your profile said you were a teacher, are you an English teacher? It wouldn't surprise me, you write really good! Also, I loved:

"Matt Dillion was our favorite, especially Dally's."

Lol! He is Dally! Also, everyone stays in charecter so well. Kay, I'll stop rambling ;) great Job! Stay Gold! Byee ;)
TeamBlack chapter 27 . 6/9/2012
Great story! I really enjoyed it!
Alexis Night chapter 26 . 5/6/2012
Yay! I love Darry. He's deserving of the title Superman.
Alexis Night chapter 22 . 5/6/2012
I'm pretty sure my big bro's Superman.
Alexis Night chapter 17 . 5/6/2012
Still not Pony's fault. He answered a question in class. Big whoop. They attacked him for it. He fought back. Their fault.
Alexis Night chapter 7 . 5/6/2012
Look, Darry! He yelled for you first!
Alexis Night chapter 6 . 5/6/2012
When protective big brothers accidentaly hurt their younger siblings.
Alexis Night chapter 5 . 5/6/2012
Well, Darry, that would be something you've done differently. *ducks fist and hides behind older brother*