Reviews for See These Tears I Cry
steven gordon chapter 6 . 8/30/2010
That was great! but next make the chapters longer
Peaceful Dragon Rose chapter 6 . 7/9/2007
Yes please let there be a sequel
Mario Tobler chapter 6 . 3/25/2006
Holy Cool! You get full boxes below. I think you should sequel. I thought it was a cool story, and you left so much open to give you the chance to make a good sequel. Great Plot Points.
By Grace Alone chapter 6 . 2/14/2006
Hi, Mach. Please make a squel, I'm really interested now that I've finished the story. Your book is very creative and imaginative, and it's stories like these that you can tell the author put a lot of time and effort into it. Great job, Mach, keep writing!
By Grace Alone chapter 1 . 2/14/2006
Hi, Mach! I love this book so far, and can't wait to read the others. Talk to you soon.
Tianimalz chapter 6 . 1/27/2006
Write another! Or I will be forced to tell you horrible jokes untill you puke from them!

So do as I say and write more little mortal!... please?
robins1fan chapter 6 . 1/26/2006
I LOVED YOUR FIC! Please write a sequel!
Heroine of the Valley chapter 6 . 1/24/2006
wow, that was a quick finish! Well, not so much a sequel, but I'd like to see a bit more about these cloaked figures. Fate, Hope, Destruction and all them. But you said in your personal message that Fate is Fate. So you can't really say how they came to be. I think that's cool how you portrayed them as people.

So anyway, can you read my story Stone-hearted? Nobody is reading it! I've only got 2 reviews!
TBman chapter 6 . 1/23/2006
cool, Sequel please! :)
Randomgirl14 chapter 6 . 1/23/2006
you have to make a sequel! there is no doubt about it! i'll be waiting!

-Randomgirl-
iRedeem chapter 6 . 1/23/2006
Hi this was great and i want a keep up the good work.
iRedeem chapter 5 . 1/23/2006
this chapter was too good!i hope you update soon.
Forlorn Melody chapter 6 . 1/23/2006
Nice ending. I do want a sequel. If Slade returns, perhaps you should introduce his daughter: Rose. For more info check out
Randomgirl14 chapter 5 . 1/23/2006
aw, SLade was so harsh on BB. but he is dead now so it doesn't matter.

i can't wait for the last chapter!

-Randomgirl-
Heroine of the Valley chapter 5 . 1/23/2006
yes, you updated! how nice!