Reviews for Fragility Of The Sakura
Avyy chapter 21 . 1/6
I can't believe you were 15 when you wrote this. Your writing was very good and the plot was captivating. Loved everything about this, it was amazing. I can't wait to read more of your work :)
NtheRuF chapter 4 . 12/24/2016
I don't know if you are still reading reviews but I must say that while I love the Noble Itachi who deeply loves his country and his brother... I am truly enjoying the dance between he and Sakura and his "duality" Damn but it's so freaking Sexy! Just reading it I can feel all the anticipation coupled right along with the dread of knowing the pain of loving a man of such nature and capacity to be unfeeling and cruel! And still so freaking irresistible! Run Sakura Run! Right into his strong sexy arms... I mean AWAY! AWAY! AWAY! I am looking forward to see just how this story unfolds! Oh and the only thing I hesitate and know I will have to cringe my way through is if there is any real KakaSaku..(shuddering violently!) That coupling for me is just not ok! It's beyond just pervish.. anyway... until such a time comes...I will revel instead in The Hotest Male Ever Created Anywhere...Uchiha Itachi! I am so glad Sakura has the willpower and strength to resist...so we can enjoy the dance...I've simply could never convince myself to resist something I wanted that much or that felt that damn good!
Akemi McDaniel chapter 18 . 5/5/2016
I'll be honest, I'm not a fan of the weaker Sakura. In the manga of Shippuden she had really grown into her own and was quite the accomplished kunoichi both as a medic and in combat, if we may recall the super Chakra charged strength. I personally prefer her that way over the way she's written here. other than that you're doing great just some random miniscule errors that aren't all that noticeable unless you're used to proofreading on a regular basis like I am.
Chutipa97 chapter 23 . 2/1/2016
Omg! No! It can't end like that! Love Itachi to the max! Anyway, you did really well considering English is not your first language. Thanks for such an amazing story although I would prefer a happier ending. We all know that not all love story have happy ending. I also enjoyed Itachi staying in character and Sakura fiesty attitude. You well a really good job on this story, just need to fix some grammars but I understand you cause I myself am not a native Enewish speaker as well.
Guest chapter 7 . 12/7/2015
The story is good so far but ever now and then the conversations between Itachi and Sakura makes me cringe. You might want to fix the wording cause it doesn't seem to make sense sometimes and there also seems to bean overused of exclamation marks in Itachi's sentences.
OptimusPrimegirl213 chapter 1 . 9/4/2015
Keep up the good work loving this very much
Rainbowlalaland chapter 4 . 3/4/2015
Nows the start to a beautiful abusive relationship...
becauseambatman1 chapter 2 . 2/27/2015
love it!
maleisha54 chapter 8 . 10/25/2014
Awesome chapter and my guess is envy
samigirl96 chapter 3 . 6/21/2014
Hi! I really like your story, the awesome plot specifically. I just wanted to tell you that a lot of stuff in this chapter contradicts what was in the first chapter. Like, in the first chapter Sakura says she cries every night. But in this one she claims to never cry. And in the first she complains about the amount of concern Team 7 shows for her (mainly Naruto) and here she complains that they never show concern. I'm not flaming here or even complaining because I do like the story but I think you could work on this so you get better at not doing it in your future stories,making them less confusing
FirePrincess42 chapter 23 . 6/15/2014
Wow that was one of the best itasaku fanfics i ever read i will defnately check out ur new story and i wish you would continue this fanfic
Soraika chapter 14 . 4/14/2014
o\\\\\\o Wow. Itachi sure does know what he's doing :0
Guest chapter 23 . 2/1/2014
Are you going to make a sequel to this?
fernandaE chapter 7 . 8/15/2013
Finally some fic with a better use to the clones kkkkkk in love each chapter gets better
fernandaE chapter 6 . 8/15/2013
Fuck what about this? I'm trembling congrats again!
1,273 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »