Reviews for Enchanting Voice
thoughtsofgray chapter 1 . 6/21/2008
really cute story :) it would be more cuter if there were any kiss but i still loved it - Yuuri and Wolfram both make a very sweet couple X3 thanks a lot 4 the effort
anon azure chapter 1 . 5/23/2008
SWEET!
istopped chapter 1 . 8/4/2007
i think its..

SUPER SWEET!

i luv their pairing. ; )
MJ-0.0 chapter 1 . 6/5/2007
too decent but too nice and romantic at the same time !
Kouya chapter 1 . 3/24/2006
One word for this (and I'm quite sure you know which one it is):

Fluffy.

Oh, and cute. We can't forget cute.

And that part with Greta and her finishing blow made me laugh. Yeah, you would think Wolfram'd enjoy being called 'Daddy.' xD Added to the cuteness.

Definitely.

Kouya
mixedfic chapter 1 . 1/29/2006
It was GREAT! _
Comp Lady chapter 1 . 1/27/2006
I LUV IT! i'm adding it to my faves!
Lurel chapter 1 . 1/21/2006
pretty...
Dary Kyana chapter 1 . 1/19/2006
Cute - I really love this fic
tigermink chapter 1 . 1/18/2006
I think that was very sweet. I can see wolfram having a nice singing voice too. I like the way you show wolfram and that he wanted to take things slow. I hope you will write more we need more KKM fics ::grins::
Rubydream chapter 1 . 1/18/2006
Aww...so cute and fluffy! X3 Lucky yuuri to get a song from Wolf. XD
TK chapter 1 . 1/17/2006
ridiculous...? no.. no way... I love it. It sweet and adorable. I only wish I can see this part of Yuuri's act this way in the anime. dam... yeah, make a sequel or another chapter along with this one. or I cry j/k. _ I look forward it. _
Frosty Pig chapter 1 . 1/17/2006
*drowning in fluff* That was the fluffiest thing Ive ever read. Really cute though. I liked it a lot! _!
Meanne77 chapter 1 . 1/17/2006
that was very cute _ (yeauh, fluffy too but KKM tend to do that to author, even the most angsty one... ;)
The Lydian Lady chapter 1 . 1/17/2006
That was really good! It's really impressive, particularly as English isn't your first language. The only mistake I really noticed was that you used her instead of him in the second sentence, but it wasn't a big deal.

I loved singing Wolfram, so cute! _