Reviews for The Fate of a Friend
forgetmenotjimmy chapter 1 . 6/27/2011
:'( noooooo! So sad! Masterful writing! Nice one!

:D
Serious Fan chapter 1 . 5/4/2008
that was really good for an angst story. It wasn't too emo and the characters stayed in character. Although, I would have like to see more self-reflection from the two main characters.
optimistic girl94 chapter 1 . 12/31/2006
oh my gosh! This was so sad. It left me we tears. Poor Ron! Oh my goodness. Poor Ron. You wrote this well though. Very well. I applaud you. Good job. This was so sad though. Oh so very sad. Ron no!
ValorOrgulloso chapter 1 . 12/4/2006
oh my gosh, that was SO sad! I wanted to find a tear-jerker, and this one was great!
Artemis Hunt chapter 1 . 11/30/2006
sniff sniff...that was so sad! Ron was a bit emo, but for your story line it worked. I don't think people should always try to write what would have happened in the book so I like your story! Keep writing and I would love it if you read my story! hehehe I know shamless self advertising...oh well

Artemis' Hunt
AeroCat chapter 1 . 6/15/2006
Brokeback Harry Potter! i thought Harry and Ron's relationship was cute, even though i think you should have let Harry die. OK, so that may be a little mean, since i don't want Harry to die in the book, but that's kinda what i wanted Ennis to do in Brokeback Mountain. Oh, and Ron was definently emo enough!
Deeply-Insane chapter 1 . 5/14/2006
...It's so sad... I LOVE IT! You should make another chapter.

~Angela~
kimidragon chapter 1 . 3/15/2006

part of me think that that can't be possible...i mean, adava kadevra wouldn't work on the person doing the spell...self preservation and the body's will to live would always win out. it would probably only stun them..

but i love the story..i didn't want him to die...couldn't they have talked it over?
lilsteves chapter 1 . 3/5/2006
*cries* That was so sad! Damn Harry I hate him. gr
Blue Helios chapter 1 . 2/25/2006
A very Sad and beautiful Story
Seriously moronic chapter 1 . 2/16/2006
Your story was vary good, my friend had told me to read and I know why she told me to read I would like to say you are a good writer.
DumDiDum chapter 1 . 2/13/2006
Beautiful written. And very very honest,

I couldn't stop crying when I read this.

Please read my drabble?

It would be great if you could help me with it

cause I could need some help from a genius.
SERIOUSLYidiotic chapter 1 . 2/11/2006
omg i loved it. there wer tears in my eyes.
the mystical voice from up above chapter 1 . 2/3/2006
it was good!
klair716 chapter 1 . 1/17/2006
;_; Beautiful writing as always. I think it was angsty enough. Ron *was* pretty emo, but it's a suicide story, so it's needed. I was written just right, so as not to be cheesy; good work!

Buh-bye