Reviews for Remus Confessed
WarbleretteSammy36 chapter 1 . 1/2/2007
This story was beautiful You really captured my Remmy. I love this pairing they're so wonderful together.
BJ2 chapter 1 . 9/25/2006
Sorry it took me so long to get to this... it's wonderful! I love how all your characters come alive. They aren't just on paper they have hopes and dreams and fears and you are a master at drawing these emotions out. Very nice. :)
Angel Of Noctem chapter 1 . 9/17/2006
It was not bad. I actually liked your fic! :) It was kind of dark. Or am I just in a strange mood? :S I don't know. Poor Remus been raped by Snape. :(
TearCat chapter 1 . 5/24/2006
That was so undeniabley sweet and understanding. You said alot with emotion and tenderness, and you made it awesome too read (sorry I'm close to passing out, It's hard to praise right now lol) Well, awesome job, *yawn* Goodnight! *passes out*
December Jewel chapter 1 . 1/29/2006
I like! Very good!
Moony's puppy chapter 1 . 1/19/2006
Hey! Remus is TOTALLY gay with Sirius. That first reviewer has no idea what they're talking about. And who cares if you really are gay? Gay people rock. I can't honestly say that I truly loved it, but I did like it. And anyone who gives you a bad review should just go jump in a lake. Now.
December'sRose chapter 1 . 1/19/2006
aw this was sweet! i loved this. . .glad you posted it up . . .R/S is a couple i love to read so if you have any more stories i'd like to see them! you're a really great author!

Jiirosensei chapter 1 . 1/17/2006
Oh! I most certainly am! . but wouldn't it be dreamy if he was? *sigh*
MaltChocolateHugs chapter 1 . 1/17/2006
lupins not gay. but u might be