Reviews for Don't Let Go
Forlorn Maiden chapter 1 . 8/30/2006
I'm so glad you wrote this!
Julia451 chapter 1 . 4/18/2006
What a nice thought. Definitely one of the better endings I've read.
Purple Wolf Girl chapter 1 . 3/28/2006
I love this!
CrimsonAngelXIII chapter 1 . 1/23/2006
Nice story, though i think you really should have made it longer. Even though I have a story that takes place after Things Change, i still think Things Change was a perfect ending. I mean, throuhout the series, the titans did learn several life lessons and when to let go and grow up. Things Change seems like something Beastboy would dream up to tell himself to let go, and move on, don't you think?
Tasermon's Partner chapter 1 . 1/20/2006
A VERY GOOD STORY. I also believe that Terra is simply a Titan-on-hiatus and that she and BeastBoy can still date in a non-hero type relationship until she returns to the team. (by the way, in case anyone's wondering, in the comics they released with the 1.5inch Teen Titans collectors sets, it shows Terra fighting alongside the Titans East and she and Robin going undcover and back in time as Slade agents together...both of them in their apprentice uniforms. Thus, and though open to interpretation, I believe these events take place post-Things Change, and so Terra does join the team again...eventually. I have decided to put this message at the end of all of my stories and reviews. If you wish to see scans/pictures of these comics, please ask/contact me. Sorry to ramble on.)

But your story is very great. Just one question, does she go by the name Tara in Things Change, because although they're spelt differently, they sound the same. I know, it's probably a stupid question. But even so, great story, keep the BB/T flame a-goin'!