Reviews for Love, the One Thing a Mask Cannnot Hide
SpiritRose3496 chapter 32 . 9/5/2012
This is amazing! I especially loved the ending :) E/C all the way!
Guest chapter 32 . 7/18/2012
THIS WAS AMAZING! I started crying at a lot of parts it was so good but it would be pretty cool if you look to Raoul a year later to how he's come along But very much enjoyed it! :) AMAZINGNESS!
Cjbejebay chapter 1 . 5/24/2012
Oh my God.

Oh my God!

That was one of the best phanfics ever!

I actually cried throughout!

I'm so happy that you made Eric propose at the end!

(Sigh) Just...

Wonderful!
Hannah chapter 32 . 11/23/2011
Absolutely simply SPECTACULAR. Read it all in one sitting. I love the stories that end up with Erik/Christine. :) Your story was totally believable!
debkay chapter 32 . 10/2/2008
Totally incredible! Each chapter I found myself holding my breath wondering what the heck Christine was going to do!

This is a beautiful love story - you did a fantastic job!
ACE Albert chapter 32 . 9/15/2008
Great story. I especially loved the "totally cheesy" epilogue! You masterfully kept everyone "in character", so to speak. A terrific read!
Surely Sherlocked chapter 1 . 10/18/2007
aw i luved this story!
Cassandra Aisling chapter 1 . 10/5/2006
Shaz! It's Julianna (AKA ISuckLlamaTongue) from IMDb.

I've already read the story, but had to come and give you a review!

And come read a couple of my stories! (Sorry, I'm a bit review mad)

Great Job!

-C. Aisling
HannibalsGirl chapter 1 . 8/3/2006
OMG i read this on imbd and then lost the address

i cried

wen i found it on fanfic i screemed (not to good considering i was in a class lol)

thanku so much without ur influence i wouldnt b the phan i am 2day

keep writing!
Lorien Urbani chapter 32 . 6/4/2006
Hey! This is lothlorien from imdb. Aw! Is it the end already? Too bad. But Shaz, trully, this was a great story. almost lost all hope that Erik and Christine would ever get together, but as hope dies last...Touching and beautiful. This last "cheesy" chapter, as you called it, was magical!Perfect!

Right now I'm too touched to say anything more.

Very nice, Shaz.
Morte Rouge chapter 32 . 5/30/2006
aaw... sequel please? I want to know what happened next! I'm sure I'm not the only one! *bounces up and down in anticipation*
superexclamationgirl chapter 32 . 5/29/2006
AW!

I don't want it to end! SNIF! I love cheesy endings, but it's so sad when a good story ends! I know, I know all good things must come to an end, but I still think you should write a sequel!
HisPhantomess chapter 32 . 5/27/2006
Wow that was really good alot of drama but good drama.

-Kathy.L
newname666 chapter 32 . 5/26/2006
Ok, so I am almost crying. The ending was perfect, it was happy, and it was just what Erik deserved. Splendid. Oh, thank you so much for this wonderful fan fic. I loved every chapter, ever line! You are nevertheless a fantastic author, an artist! Thank you thank you thank you!

I am looking forward to reading anything else you ever write, please tell me about it!

Finally the Phantom and Christine forever!

*HUGE HUGS*
Pendragon-07 chapter 4 . 5/26/2006
Hello. I really enjoyed reading your story. you seem to know the Phantom pretty well. One helpful hint I can give is his real name, Erik. I hope you keep writing, you're awfully talented.

Sincerly,