Reviews for Metronome
SongbirdSarah chapter 1 . 8/8/2007
That was one of the sweetest things I have ever read! Great job! I love it!

M.
Star Rhapsody chapter 1 . 2/17/2007
Love, love, love this!

The idea with the metronome and Seto's heartbeats? Fabulous! It was a super sweet fic and I think my heart is going to burst because it's so touching. I know, I know. I'm a hopeless romantic, but what can I do? Anyways, job well done! I feel privileged to have been able to read this.

-Star
Neisha chapter 1 . 4/7/2006
Aw, it's beautiful...very well written...loved it! Neisha
Angels-do-exist chapter 1 . 2/8/2006
so cute! so sweet!
Spirit Of Innocence chapter 1 . 1/18/2006
WOW! I love it! Your an amazing author, this was beautifully written. I think it would be really lovely if you did a sequal to this, like a partner piece with Anzu's thoughts. Thanks for writing this, I really enjoyed it!

Soi
SightX chapter 1 . 1/17/2006
YAHOO! Do you guys see that? Here, I will refesh you.

'This story goes to all my wonderful reviewers, and especially to SightX for all the wonderful comments. Thank you minnasan!'

See that? Huh, did you? That is right, this wonderful, beautiful work of art, and we all get to be a part of it. I know you all non-reviewers are so jealous. Because there is no doubt, that this is by far, the best Azureshipping story out there. The imagry was marvelous, and it pulled me, wrapped around me completely and made me one with the story. This is a work of an artist; not a mere writer or an author, a wonderful artist. No less title would be deserving. The characters were true and so real, you felt every word with the beat of your own heart. Everything about this makes me smile. Thank you so much for writing this, Almandine-Azaleea, it isn't a gift you give to me or your other reviewers, it's a gift to anyone who reads it and knows in their heart they have witnessed the greatness of love, expressed through your words. Bravo, bravo.

Forever in Your Debt,

SightX
Heather chapter 1 . 1/17/2006
Oh my gosh. That was BEAUTIFUL! I think I've been relying on the Kleenex company a little too much in the past thirty minutes...
randjsisters chapter 1 . 1/17/2006
nice story! i love setoXanzu stories! awesome