Reviews for The Piano
Ulrika chapter 16 . 10/20/2007
I'd really like to read a continuation! Great story :) and it's far to little House/Stacy stuff here!
Ulrika chapter 16 . 10/16/2007
I loved it :) and i'd really, really like to read more chapters - if you have time to write them, haha! It's far too little House/Stacy-stories around here.
whitereflections12 chapter 16 . 3/29/2007
Ok...please, please, please, please write a sequel/continuation for this! It doesn't matter if Stacy's gone from the show(I really wish she weren't...)fanfiction means anything can go on...I would love to see them work it out. In fact, I've been working on a fic on this subject for the past week or so but don't have a first chapter to post yet...just later chapters, bits and peices. Anyway...there needs to be as many House/Stacy writers writing as possible BECAUSE she's gone from the show...can't see them together anywhere else. :(

anyway...this is wonderful and I love it. please continue!
Portkeys Miss-Mione chapter 8 . 3/3/2007
Cute. I quite like your style and the idea behind this story. I'm off to read more.

One question: precisely which Bach concerto do you mean? I know of 7 keyboard concerti often called piano concerti, none of which is in A minor, then there's the triple concerto which is in A minor... you've got me curious you know. I play two of them myself and am dying to know which one you got House to master.

Cheers,

Sara.
Love HS chapter 16 . 1/14/2007
I just read all of this in one day! It was soo good, and I love House and Stacy together. They had great chemisty! Your such a great writer and this was just an awsome fic, I would really love a sequel!

p.s.

I've never post here before, never felt the need, but I really like this story! Please cont.!
Ashleigh chapter 16 . 11/13/2006
please write more! i am the biggest House addict and i've watched the episodes too many times..i know them all off by heart. so please write a sequel.
Sassydew chapter 16 . 7/18/2006
This is a WONDERFUL story! I don't know why I didn't stumble across it earlier. I love House and Stacy and I hope eventually they will get back together. If you decide to write more about them, I will definitely read!
Zozo chapter 16 . 6/14/2006
I'd love to see this continued! Even though Stacy is gone now (she could come back ! *hopes, hopes*) she was still *the one* for House and they shared a rare, passionate and amusing kind of relationship. A relationship you portrayed beautifully in this fic, by the way.

So by all means: yes please, a sequel ! Don't leave us 'Houcy' shippers hanging like this ;)
aviddelusions chapter 16 . 5/30/2006
Yes, I would like to see a sequel for this is one of the best ever written House/Stacy stories ever! I don't mind if it strays from the show (many do anyway) but if you don't have the heart it's understandable if you don't. But seriously I'll love to see a story with a happy ending for both of them together -...or that's just probably me.

So if you have an idea for it I'll be sure to read it ;D

Darkest Illusions
Aqua Mage chapter 16 . 5/16/2006
Great fic, and an interesting way of ending it. I enjoyed this very much.
WoodroseGirl chapter 16 . 4/13/2006
Yes! Your story was excellent! Personally I would love to read more! If you have it in your head then go for it!

I hope there's more!
Woodrose chapter 15 . 3/31/2006
I thought that was an excellent piece of work. The interactions between House and Stacy were spot on. The way you wrote both of them was so believable. I espicially enjoyed the way you wrote the first kiss, with very subtle sexual undertones...very tender, and very much like two people in love.

Will there be anymore?
aviddelusions chapter 15 . 3/20/2006
God, this is great, probably the best House/Stacy story I have ever read! I love House and Stacy's interaction towards eachother it's so in-character and be-fitting for both of them. But I wander if this will end in a happy ending or a sad one like the rest of the other House/Stacy fics I've read...don't know why they do I mean I understand it's not a happy ending in the series but it'll be nice reading one that contradicts it all.

Hope you update soon!

Darkest Illusions
Grace chapter 15 . 3/15/2006
OMG! I HEART this story! Update soon please! *begging*
Martine chapter 15 . 3/5/2006
WOW! This is a great story! I absolutley love house/stacy! I can not wait for an update.

*Martine*